Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Visiting Den Haag
Posted: 2011-03-10, 9:37 pm

greenback
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm visiting Den Haag on the 20th April and looking for some help as its been sometimes since I've gone there. Last time I went I visited Stout which was fantastic, the girl chose was Noortje and she was was fantastic ... BBBJ, Kissing, the lot.

She's still on their site so I will be coming back for more but can anyone suggest who else is worth seeing in DH either in the RLD or Prive Houses? Thanks in advance, a big Trip report planned on my return
Re: Visiting Den Haag
Posted: 2011-03-11, 6:55 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I recommend Sandy at Diane's Secret. About 2km from the central train station.

http://www.ds-girls.nl/
Posted: 2011-03-26, 7:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haags' rlds are great. Enjoy.

Posted: 2013-02-09, 3:04 pm

John.Stewart.TGL
Just visited Den Haag again last week.

Stout was a bit disappointing. Only one girl working at about 8pm or so, guess by then all the good ones are either taken or gone home for the night. Tiffany was pretty good, however. Not really my type, but had a nice albeit short time together.

Noortje was my favourite, but I understand she no longer works there. Probably retired. But if anyone has seen her at any other spot, please do share! Short blonde hair, in her mid to late twenties, lovely tight body, and amazing service that one.

Prior to Noortje there was Mariska, who was also top notch. Younger, probably early twenties, red hair medium length, similar tight body but perhaps fuller and with larger breasts... but again amazing service. Probably has quit the business entirely as she was talking about going into acting or theatre or something of that sort.

These two have spoiled me, as it will be very difficult for anyone else in Stout to match. A few of them have been pretty good though, to be fair.

Polish blond girl named Agatha offered a really nice GFE. Nice figure, fake large boobs feel nice. Would repeat.

Dutch blond girl named Kim also does a reasonable GFE. Fantastic large natural breasts, one of the best I have had. But this comes with a fuller figure which makes it more difficult for the more creative positions. Smokes as well so the kissing is not as good. But would not hesitate selecting her again.

I think Stout was the place I had my first prive punt, years and years ago. Girl named Eva, who was a thin brunette, short hair at the time, smallish breasts, and self confessed nymphomaniac. Quite a performer. Excellent service. Could not have asked for anyone better to break me in. She was at DS for a while, but believe she has also retired. Ahh.... all my favourite keep retiring, what to do what to do.

Which reminds me of my first punt, also years and years ago - at the RLD in Den Haag. Belgian lady, mid thirties, fit body, fake large boobs, long blond hair, Diana was her name. A hairdresser of sorts if I recall correctly back in Belgium. She offered perhaps the best 30 minute 100 EUR service I have ever had at an RLD. First of all it usually ran over 30 mins, and there was full GFE, kissing, 69, etc. Taught me a number of new positions and was always an intense and enjoyable experience... every Wednesday I think it was. Of course, she had to retire. Sometimes fantasize that I would bump into her in Belgium, where she would give me a hair cut, then take me out back for old times sake for a good 30 minutes...that would lead to 45 then 60. =)

Posted: 2013-03-18, 3:35 pm

maestro
I was in DH a couple of weeks ago and had some great experiences at both Stout and Diane's Secret. At Stout I saw Jennifer, a pretty girl from Surinam who offers BBBJ/CIM for 80 EUR. At Diane's Secret I had a great time with a Brazilian named Lana, BBBJ for 50 plus 70 for CIM, IIRC. At DS I also spent two sessions with the absolutely lovely Gigi. She does BBBJ for 50 and seems to be up for most things except no CIM. Overall great VFM.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: