Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tips needed for Den Hague visit
Posted: 2013-11-10, 2:38 am

RLD lover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Am over for a day trip on Monday and rather than the norm in Amsterdam, fancied a change of scenery and planning to visit Den Hague for the day.

Hope to see a couple of beauties in Gelenstraat area and also spend an hour or so at Dianes Secrets (heard it is good).

In between sessions was planning on going down the seafront to the shops etc but not sure how far it is from the RLD area and if it in walking distance.

Anywhere else to relax in between sessions ?

Any hotels with free wifi where i could crash in the lobby for a bit

Not much on the reports to do with Den Hague, so any good recomendations for Gelenstraat and DS

Thanks and report will follow when back
Re: Tips needed for Den Hague visit
Posted: 2013-11-11, 1:19 pm

davide
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi RLD lover

"In between sessions was planning on going down the seafront to the shops etc but not sure how far it is from the RLD area and if it in walking distance."

Well, the Scheveningen area is actually a bit far from Geleenstraat. I would suggest taking a tram or bus.

"Anywhere else to relax in between sessions ?"

There are lots of nice pubs / cafes in the city centre (Grote Markt), which is just a 10 min walk from the main RLD. And museums, if that's your thing. Also, I hear there are a number of massage parlours that offer good service. Never been there, though, so I can't recommend any place in particular.

"Not much on the reports to do with Den Hague, so any good recomendations for Gelenstraat and DS"

I visited Geleenstraat a couple of times recently, and I am extremely happy with the local line up and the level of service.

I had an excellent session with Hungarian Chanel (Hunsestraat 51 k6 last time I saw her, back in August I believe). Lots of foreplay, good oral, extended DATY (which she genuinely seemed to enjoy at some point) and a couple of positions - I left her kamer with that grin on my face..... :) She's 22, blonde, fit, not too tall, and obviously gorgeous! Not sure she's still there, though.

Brunette Zandra (also from Hungary) is an old favourite of mine. Her blue/green eyes (hard to tell with all the red lights in the background!) and killer legs alone are worth the price IMO. She's also really open minded about a lot of kinky stuff. She works at Hunsestraat 51 k7 and usually takes Sundays off.

You usually get the best line up on Friday/Saturday nights after 7 pm, but I've happened to have a great time there on, say, Monday afternoons too....

Can't say much about Doubletstraat. I mean, I obviously like the pricing structure (25 euros for a basic session), but the one time I had a session there I wasn't too happy with the level of service. Can't remember the name of the girl (a 20 year old cute brunette from Hungary). I think she was the only good looking girl in the area that night, but as they say, YMMV.

Have fun!

D.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: