Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag
Posted: 2014-05-14, 5:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Entschuldingung Sie fur the late post . In a few words. Den Haag Doubletstraat f in rocks. Loved it. Ok, Ok, I shall try to break it down a bit. Someone said 50% ee's and 50% mature mix of Latinos of black origin and Latina. I would agree. Most of the left side from my direction were ee's . Other Side were Latinas of various persuasions. I apologise it isn't as accurate as I'd like but yes that assumption is fairly on the button. Ee's for me are nice to look at but very rarely do they do anything for me..

That being said I was tempted. The mature side of things was disappointing . Let's not mess around. I only saw one girl I wanted. Maybe it's a hormone thing but this chick floated my boat from the off . In fact fellow mongerers as soon as I saw her I went in. Some of the best service I've received. Dominican and beautiful. Latina. Loads of loving. Hugs etc. Couldn't wait for the blow job which was heading towards a bbbj. Couldn't wait no more so stuck it in. This went on for a while. No rush and fantastic service . The finish was immense. Would I love to see her again. You bet I would . The finish I produced due to her magnificent skills was enough for me to be relaxed for a long time.

In fact. Train back to Belgium was one of those moments of legend. Thank you to that lady. Had to hw a few beers to celebrate. It was the stuff of legend. She's one of the best I've ever come across. The train ride back to Antwerp was one of the most relaxed ever.

You guys know me. I don't state girls or nationalities. If you're a regular then feel free to ask.

Posted: 2014-05-15, 10:04 am

splodge Power Kat
I wanna go to Doubletstraat again . And see her too. One funny moment. When I'd had my fun with the this beauty I checked out the girl next door and smiled. Ha ha ha ha. She didn't smile. She was a dog with a nice body. She must of been having a bad day or something. Gave me a proper fuk off look lol. Made me chuckle . Before I'd I sited the girl next door she'd been smiling lol.
Re: Den Haag
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:04 am

lilji
Did you go to the other rld area too? How about natural European MILFs too?
Re: Den Haag
Posted: 2014-05-30, 10:39 am

splodge Power Kat
Started walking to Geleenstraat but there were some roadworks and my train was due so gave It a miss. Will go again pretty soon so will be able to report on it. Have been before a fair few times and it's mostly younger ee's when I've been en there with a few shemales and maybe one Indian girl. As for Doubletstraat -there wasn't many euro milfs. There were younger ee's and some ee's in their late twenties but on the milf side it was mainly black and white Latinas . Saying that though the girl next to the one I had was very pale skinned. Most were dark skinned.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: