Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Club Doma and Mystique - Den Haag
Posted: 2006-04-24, 1:18 am

pineappleface
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone visited either of these places for a SM session?

If you have, can you tell me what the set up was like and whether you would recommend it.

Cheers.
Re: Club Doma and Mystique - Den Haag
Posted: 2006-04-26, 10:33 pm

El Burro
I called round at both places without knowing they were S&M places. Doma is the larger and plusher of the two establishments. Below is my old write up on Mystique.

MYSTIQUE STUDIO
070-399 5959
Ryswyksewg 574
Location: A km and a half south of Station Hollands Spoor. On tram routes #1 (from Centrum / Centraal Station) and #10 which run along Rijswijkseweg.
This is an S&M place although I didn’t know it before I called around, their ad in the yellow pages was not particularly explicit. Mystique Studio is really an apartment done out in arty bordello style. Shades of my visit to the larger Dom Club I was greeted by a frightening mature lady who left me alone in the living room which had been converted into a bar. I was soon joined by an even more frightening large black lady dressed up in an outrageously tight leather suit. Madam rejoined us and did her best to make me feel uncomfortable. I can’t quite explain the vibe but she did a good job at it. By now I’d realised what sort of place this was so decided to down my ale and leave. But not before madam had got me to explain my fantasy to her. It was strange that she wouldn’t answer any of my questions about services on offer but preferred me to tell her what I wanted (actually she did eventually relent on telling me what you couldn’t do – i.e. use needles on the women……ouch!). Reluctantly I told her my fantasy and she gave me such a dirty look – “what, you want to have sex? What sort of place do you think this is?”
Actually on the way out she became friendly towards me and even suggested a nearby brothel.

Posted: 2006-05-03, 8:27 pm

baldyman
Yep, been a few times, but not very recently. I guess for those with a strong interest in SM it is a good place to go. (Club Doma I mean). Its certainly VERY well equipped, with several rooms available for use. For the rest of us, including nervious first timers, it is very welcoming too.

You can rent a room for your own use if want. Most times I think people prefer to see a mistress, slave, or switch depending on personal inclination.

It's quite pricey, but in my experience has been worth the money.

Check out their web site or ring for opening times as I think the ones on this site are out of date.

No idea about Mystique though. I would be interested in any info myself.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: