Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Jan Bik Rotterdam?
Posted: 2006-05-28, 10:35 pm

zerotwentynl
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I recently discovered prive over the RLD (report will follow), but was wondering if someone could help me out with a question. I was told that the Jan Bik Rotterdam has cute Thai women working the day shift.

Can anybody confirm?
Re: Jan Bik Rotterdam?
Posted: 2006-05-28, 10:54 pm

Wim Admin
Always many Thais in Rotterdam -
of course Jan Bik, Crooswijksesingel has Thais

http://www.janbik.nl/nl/

more specialized are Shangmei

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pratahna

or Golden Sun International (former Thai Golden Sun)

http://www.gsun.nl/

there are more houses
Posted: 2006-05-29, 1:05 am

zerotwentynl
Which would you recommend? I like the stunning girls ... petite and tight. Like Tanja, formerly from the Amsterdam RLD. They seem to be a tough catch in this country ...
Posted: 2006-05-31, 10:30 pm

El Burro
check the archives for my old stuff...it's been a long time but I filed several Rotterdam privee reports which included at least one Thai place

Posted: 2006-06-03, 6:49 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Is the quality of the girls at JB in Rotterdam better than in their Amsterdam club? Maybe I stopped by at the wrong time but I found the selection at JB Amsterdam to be almost frightening and "the club" to be very shabby. But if you're telling me that JB Rotterdam is well stocked with cute Thais I may have to find time to visit.
Posted: 2006-07-02, 2:52 pm

zerotwentynl
The Jan Bik establishment in Rotterdam is very, very nice. New rooms, etc.

The girls, is slightly better than the Amsterdam place. But not worth the venture to Rotterdam. There are several Thai girls reported on the phone, but some of them are Fillipino. There is one girl worth a visit, very small and sexy ... and although not old, I wouldn't label her as "young" either. She works days mon-fri. Forgot her name, but starts with an L. She is worth a visit *if you are there* ... but not worth the travel.

I also visited Chiang Mai. But ran away. As I did from the Amsterdam Love Club 21 ... what is it with the Thai women in Holland, such a far cry from the appetizing girls in Thailand! There was that one exception in Amsterdam ... but helas, she is gone.
Posted: 2006-07-03, 3:16 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I think the Thai girl you're talking about who left Amsterdam is Tanja, no? 020, Have you seen Lena on Oude Kennis? I think she works weekdays. She is not tall like Tanja but she is very cute and I think repeat visits might get her close to the kind of service that Tanja provided. FWIW, she told me she was a Thai/Japanese mix and her look is unique so I don't doubt her.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: