Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
leeauwarden prices?
Posted: 2006-07-08, 1:21 am

iloveamsterdam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
is it 35 or 50 euro ?..what's the scene like?..is it bigger than alkmaar?..thanks
Re: leeauwarden prices?
Posted: 2006-07-09, 1:24 am

Wim Admin
The Latina prices are 25 - in Hofje and Love & Joy the prices are 40 , generally EE girls.
Standard time often reaches up to 25 minutes. It's not bigger than Alkmaar , but there are several covered areas in one plot, called The Weaze.
- if you know exactly your favs. you don't have to go anywhere else.
Wim
Posted: 2006-07-11, 2:17 am

iloveamsterdam
thanks wim,..do you know how long it takes from amsterdam?...
is train the best way?..and is the rld easy to find in the centrum?..
Posted: 2006-07-11, 5:17 am

simplyjim
Are there a lot of EE girls again? Is the weaze possibly on an upward trend again?

(Also, by latina, are you referring to the larger sized dominicans...)

Posted: 2006-07-11, 11:51 am

Wim Admin
The shortest and by far cheapest connection between Alkmaar and Leeuwarden is by bus, over the dyke. (there is no train over the dyke)
Take the Conexxion-bus from Alkmaar Station to Leeuwarden Station , next it's a 10 minutes walk into the City centre , the Weaze is behind the McDonald's restaurant , which is crowded and in the middle of where it all is, it's the only McDonald's .
The Weaze is best when you are on the Alkmaar / Leeuwarden tour. I always like it from 3 pm on.
What I mention as the Latinas are generally the big mamma Dominicans. But the choice varies with EE girls and is not bad.
Wim
Posted: 2006-07-11, 11:59 pm

iloveamsterdam
thanks wim...how long does the journey take roughly from alkmaar?..
Posted: 2006-07-13, 2:11 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If I remember correctly the bus from Alkmaar to Leeuwarden takes about 2 hours. Its been a while.
Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-07-15, 12:44 am

Wim Admin
Today I was in the North East area of our country, decided to return via the Leeuwarden Alkmaar path -
The Weaze in Leeuwarden was satisfying , I didn't jump in immediately because I wanted to spot some cuties, couple of beers in between, and the cuties were there -
Esperanza has a good mix of Dominicana's and nice East Europeans, overall it's not the impact like the Wallen , and not as many girls as 3 or 4 years ago with even the 1st floor completely occupied, but still enough nice girls for a good pick, it's relaxed overthere, take your time, around 6 pm many girls pack together in the kamers - after some research your mojo definitely rises, eventually 7 pm fell for Irma, a nice blonde Ukrain girl in Hofje (nr 11) , paid the basic 35 , nice relaxing slender girl about 25 y/o , very good b2b incl. fingering and beffen, bit too soft cbj, positions, very good fuck, slight kissing - very nice girl, pussy you dream about, very nice chat.
In Esperanza basic price is 25 , nice East Europeans in between, 50 half hour.
Moulin Rouge some Dominicanas, Walhalla same, Love & Joy nice East Europeans. Overall spotted at least 20 East Europeans as usuall packed together or wandering around.

Alkmaar, appr. 9 pm , nice East Europeans, several are interchanging with the Wallen in Amsterdam, generally good reports, wanted to prolongue till after 10 pm (when more girls come up), but did some blah blah chat and kept it the day.
W.
Posted: 2006-07-15, 9:17 pm

lionel
To wim,
On your travels through Alkmaar, did you or withnail(if he was present) happen to notice if pascal was in Alkmaar on friday 14 july or if it was busy on this night. I have sent you a message and hope to hear from you before i arrive in amsterdam on the 26th July, withnail said he let me know if pascal was working in alkmaar on the above date, hoping to hear from you or withnail soon,about any reports on your latest visit.
Lionel
Posted: 2006-07-17, 12:00 am

Wim Admin
Lionel,
Don't focus to much on this Pascal,
I haven't seen her last Friday - I'm quite sure this woman only works on intervals ....
there are lots man !!!

Wim
Posted: 2006-07-17, 11:43 am

lionel
To wim,
thanks for the reply to my message, as you say there are other people to occupy time with,how was alkmaar when you last visited,was it busy and what was the occupency of the kamers and did you notice any new ladies working their.
Lionel
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: