Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
does willy wortels in haarlem do bulk discount on weed?
Posted: 2006-06-25, 3:58 pm

iloveamsterdam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
anyone know?..i'll be in the dam for 3 nights but thinkin of buying all my smoke from ww in haarlem ..
Re: does wille wortels in haarlem do bulk discount on weed?
Posted: 2006-06-25, 4:32 pm

Luther Head
Last time I was there (6 months ago) they were giving discounts over a certain amount. Can't remember how much, though. It's based on the amount you spend. Discount starts at around 25 euro or so.
Re: does wille wortels in haarlem do bulk discount on weed?
Posted: 2006-06-25, 7:46 pm

amsterdamfan
when i was there it was spend 50e and get 12.50 free
good deal cheaper then in amsterdam and its all very nice draw from ww

be srue to give there ice hash a bash !!!

Posted: 2006-06-26, 7:42 am

Puffin13Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm sure that if you sent an email or a pm to one of the fine folks over at Hemp City, either cannabinol, CoolZero or San, they could inform you of what they have in the way of bulk discounts. Here's the link to the contact page: http://www.hempcity.net/contact.html
Peace.
Re: does willy wortels in haarlem do bulk discount on weed?
Posted: 2006-06-26, 11:17 am

withnail Power Kat
i dont know where all this talk of haarlem having cheaper weed than amsterdam comes from. sure if you pay 10 euros a gramme in the centre of amsterdam etc then you are going to find it dear. i live here in amsterdam, buy weed here every day, and have no trouble finding top notch skunk for 5 per gramme. how much less are you really hoping to pay and when you factor in even the minimal travel cost to get out to haarlem is it really worth it? im curious as to where this perception comes from? ive written so much on this site about good weed deals for the past 9 years that i wonder sometimes if its worth bothering to try and help people?!

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-26, 6:47 pm

gezellig
You get deals from €25 up. Spent the day there Saturday and wasn't overly-impressed to be honest. Perhaps I had built it up in my mind too much, but the weed (non bulk-buying) prices seemed to be 'normal'. The WW by the windmill was a very tidy coffee shop though I must say.
Posted: 2006-07-13, 2:16 pm

pat daz
its a thing that happens all over the world with countrys, and tourists you go to a tourist area and pay tourist prices go to outskirts of citys etc, where there are less tourists and u usually get cheaper prices, i went to willie wortels and got far better deals than i would have got in amsterdam spent about 200 euro and with the discount i got a choice, either money back or more weed, didnt have to have weed i had just bought you can choose whatever you want from menu, NICE LOL
can the lad who lives in a,dam recomend a place near him who does this kind of discount?
i will check it out on my way back from willie wortels next time,any 1 plannin on goin to WW try the stiky fingers 7,50 euros a gram, and the yin and yang, cant remem price, nederhash was nice as well
LONG LIVE THE CARROT
Posted: 2006-07-18, 2:20 pm

withnail Power Kat
there are dozens of places in amsterdam which would offer deals as good, probably better than you would find at willie wortels. if weed was so much cheaper in haarlem i would be going there regularly. it isnt, so i dont. as gezellig points out the prices are generally the same as an amsterdam coffee shop.

perhaps i will get around to writing up a guide to the best deals available soon. for now you can trawl through the search facility here on the site which archives most of the information i have provided going back at least the last few years.

i should point out that even in the tourist centre of amsterdam you still have shops where you can bulk buy weed for 'out of town prices'. greenhouse effect, speakeasy, feels good - these are three which spring to mind immediately and right in the red light centre. out of the very centre the shops which spring to mind for me are millennium & nice place but these are generally local places close to where i have lived at one time or another. im sure other locals can give you pointers to their own favourite cheap purveyer of fine herb.

this weeks tip for me would be K2 from millennium. 5 euro a gramme regardless of volume and a marvellous smoke. the same product is 6.50 at greenhouse and is nowhere near the quality - i know because i have two side by side samples to give myself a direct comparisen. usually when i buy from millennium or nice place i am buying product which has just arrived fresh that morning from the growers, not sitting in a safe house drying out for days on end like a lot of the weed you are buying in central amsterdam.

i think next time i pass by willie wortels im going to note down the whole price list in order to dispel these rumours once and for all.

by the way - why not try Leeuwarden with its 15 coffee shops and slightly cheaper deals. now thats where its at :-)

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-19, 2:43 am

iloveamsterdam
thanks withnail..
is millenium easy to find?..
i think willie wortels is good but not that good..
on a recent trip to alkmaar stopped of at anyday coffeeshop..
the dutch crystal hash has to be the strongest i have ever smoked..
Posted: 2006-07-19, 10:37 am

withnail Power Kat
Millennium is very easy to find. you take the number 17 tram from centraal station, nieuwezijds voorburgwal or wherever and get off at ten kate markt. walk from the tram stop straight through the ten kate markt until you get to the other end, this brings you out on jan hanzenstraat. turn left there by the barbers shop and walk about 100 yards and you will see millennium. it is the only retail business in that part of the street. alternatively if you turn right at the top of ten kate straat you also have coffee shop touche which sells marvellous jack herer for 6.50 a gramme. you also have coffee shops milena, the dream, kashmir lounge, 154, cheech and chong, jan piet and 96 all within a very short walk. the jan piet is same ownership as the speakeasy in de wallen and sells the same 5, 10 or 20 bags. kashmir lounge usually has a choice of around 20 weeds and hashes with the average weed price being about 6 euros. the dream sells consistently good product.

i like anyday coffee shop in alkmaar but prefer high time.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-20, 1:18 am

iloveamsterdam
cheers withnail..i'll check out millenium when next in town
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: