Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Alkmaar after the closures
Posted: 2012-09-29, 10:43 am

davide
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Fred

"BTW, Anita has a huge double headed dildo by her sink. She had a grin when I asked her about that. Can you take one for the team? Ha Ha......"

Oh well, I can ask her next time. :D
Patricia is going on holiday next tuesday, and she won't be in Alkmaar for a couple of months...

Your blonde babe at #8 was on duty last night, btw.....

D.
Posted: 2012-09-29, 2:34 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
fred wrote:
BTW, Anita has a huge double headed dildo by her sink. She had a grin when I asked her about that.

Hey Fred, I visited Anita last night and noticed this thing, though I didn't ask her about it! She really is lovely... the smoothest, most perfect pussy, no? Not to be too vulgar about it of course (lol) but it's what I remember most. Ahhhh... :) Definitely going to repeat with her and, if I enter Achterdam from the other end, I can still get to Ani without Anita seeing me, which is convenient. :)

Posted: 2012-09-29, 3:48 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Hey Fred, I visited Anita last night and noticed this thing, though I didn't ask her about it! She really is lovely... the smoothest, most perfect pussy, no? Not to be too vulgar about it of course (lol) but it's what I remember most. Ahhhh... :) Definitely going to repeat with her and, if I enter Achterdam from the other end, I can still get to Ani without Anita seeing me, which is convenient. :)

Hello Bluto,

Well done!

That's why I was determined to see her again that Saturday night (just 2 weeks ago) after dinner at Irodian. She let me take off that one piece delicate sheer see-through lingerie off her neck first and then ......

"the smoothest, most perfect pussy" - absolutely! The best cowgirl in recent memories, if not the best of all time. Soooo smooth and sooooo sensual. Kim from Bulgaria along Dolleb. may be cute, flexible and athletic. Anita just provides that intangibles that Kim may develop some day.

Good strategy! Now you could appreciate my pain during the golden days of the Achterdam when I need to juggle my inspection schedule among the Magnificent Seven. Carmen from Latvia, at #4 back then, was in Anita's room. I vividly recalled Carmen teasing me when I entered her kamer, "you were there. Now you are here..." Well, afterwards, I took a peek off the side of the curtain, went back and hugged Carmen, "thank you very much" and took another peek, "have a great night ....... see you tomorrow....." :) OK, all clear.

All right, let me go back and work on the stories in Germany.

Regards,
Fred, Chairman of the AAS - Anita Appreciation Society
Posted: 2012-09-30, 1:00 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
Hi Fred

Patricia is going on holiday next tuesday, and she won't be in Alkmaar for a couple of months...

Your blonde babe at #8 was on duty last night, btw.....

D.

Hi Davide,

Thanks for the info. Who did Wim do last night? Or is he saving for the engagement ring for his CZ mate in Amsterdam? Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: