Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Leeuwarden - hotties are still around
Posted: 2007-07-20, 1:50 am

breakonthru
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
mid July 2007 update.

Lots of eastern european girls. Leeuwarden is still relaxed on the documenation deal. So the girls come here rather than Amsterdam, etc.

Price is still 35 euro. All clothes off. Multiple positions.

There is a new building to the left of Love-n-Joy. About 3 rooms on the ground floor and 4 above. I saw 3 girls - all about 6-7.

Love-n-Joy. Wonders will never cease. Still filled with hot girls from eastern Europe. Mainly Poland. Most definitely worth a visit. In L&J room 1 resides Asie from Poland. 22 years old and really hot. Good body; great face.

Hofje - good quality. Especially rooms 2, 6, 24, 16. Room 16 contains Stephanie from Hungary. Only here thru the end of August. She is a 8-9 in looks. BBBJ. Did you say BBBJ? Yes, I did. 50 euro extra.

Esperanza still has lots of girls. Mainly Latina; several really good looking ones.

In summary time for a road trip guys. Caution: early afternoons the pickings are slim.
Re: Leeuwarden - hotties are still around
Posted: 2007-07-20, 11:25 am

paniked Power Kat
welcome! and thanks for the update...might need to take a trip up there, not least for Pizza Pompeii -- that place is tough to top.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-07-21, 4:38 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Earlier this spring I spent a day in Leeuwarden (the girls were added to The Device) and enjoyed my time there. Enough that it will be on my list for future visits for a a couple of days. But then again... I also enjoyed many of the other cities I visited ;-)

I spent more time in Moulin Rouge although I went trolling all the other spots as well. When you were there had they turned on the Air conditioning?? Already this spring when i was there it was so warm in the kamer that I sweating my a$$ off.

eric

Re: Leeuwarden - hotties are still around
Posted: 2007-07-23, 5:53 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
No Airco. But was not that hot. Also, pick a girl who has a fan.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: