Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
rld utrecht
Posted: 2007-08-17, 10:30 am

reg333
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
where is the rld in the centre of utrecht i dont mind scary
Re: rld utrecht
Posted: 2007-08-17, 10:06 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

In the streets across from the post office, on Jansveld, around the corner and and behind the Huize Mona prive. Huize Mona is a FAR better chance to take (Voorstraat 17 B, a few doors up from the American jeans store).

Posted: 2007-08-18, 2:24 am

reg333
why do you say be afraid is it a dangerous place to be
Posted: 2007-08-18, 7:00 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
No - not dangerous, not really. Just ugly - some of the least wantable women I've ever need in an rld.

Posted: 2007-08-18, 9:34 am

Wim Admin
"" No - not dangerous, not really. Just ugly - some of the least wantable women I've ever need in an rld. ""

that is a very personal opinion, there are lots of guys who go for that environment , see the Old Church area in Amsterdam , maybe not for you or me , but lot's of action overthere ....
Posted: 2007-08-19, 1:07 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim warbled:

"that is a very personal opinion, there are lots of guys who go for that environment , see the Old Church area in Amsterdam , maybe not for you or me , but lot's of action overthere ...."

Yup, yup - you're entirely right - I was incorrect and impolite to assume a preference, and you've rightly called me on it. For me, I'd perhaps head over to the boats -- kind of the true RLD of Utrecht, but again your milage may vary...

Posted: 2007-08-19, 1:25 am

Wim Admin
When we go for a beer and a stroll in the Wallen ? I'm always there, not tonight because just returned from GT , was after Corina .... mmm , yup yup .... she wasn't there ..... shh
(what is 'warbled' ?)
Posted: 2007-08-19, 10:37 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Warbled" is a sort of singing - song birds warble, for example. ;)

Wim, you astound me in your ability to keep current. Applause all around.

Posted: 2007-08-23, 9:38 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
""Warbled" is a sort of singing - song birds warble, for example. ;)

Wim, you astound me in your ability to keep current. Applause all around."

The Warbler is a standard European smallish brown bird. There are serveral endemic species in various parts of the European and Mediterranean theatre -- in fact in my home country, the endemic Warbler is illustrated on the 10-pound note!

More importantly: How is the oude Zanpad these days? What is the quality/price of girls at the Zampad these days? Are they mainly dutch or do they come form EE too?

Had some nice experiences amongst the Utrect Houseboats back in 2000/2001. At that time I used to add the Zampad Houseboat stretch to my mongering itinerary, usted to spice up my visits to the Wallen with occassional early evening train trips down to Utrecht. I would take an IC train 30-odd mins to Utrect from Amsterdam CS. Get into a taxi and say "Zampad, please." Shortish ride later I was smoking a joint and walking in/out of houseboats interviewing nice diverse line-up of girls looking for the right one(s), before heading back to Amsterdam for more late night fun...At that time the quality of Zampad in Utrect did in fact rival the Wallen and Alkmaar.... What about now? Any recent info on the pricing situation vs Wallen these days...?

Thanks,

ST
Posted: 2007-08-24, 12:23 am

Wim Admin
ST,

"" The Warbler is a standard European smallish brown bird. There are serveral endemic species in various parts of the European and Mediterranean theatre -- in fact in my home country, the endemic Warbler is illustrated on the 10-pound note! ""

In your home country ?

In Dutch dictionary the 'warbler' is translated as a 'tjiftjaf' , now I never heard from a 'tjiftjaf' , the little brown birdies that used to be common around the tables of outside restaurants etc. is what we call a 'mus' , these days they are becoming fastly overruled by more agressive breeds of birds.

It's not the Zampad , it's the Zandpad , or better, the Sandpath !

Generally the Utrechters are very chovinistic about their own city incl. the Zandpad , Utrecht viz Amsterdam is not the best sort of relation , that also goes for the Zandpadpunters viz the Wallenbangers. But Zandpad definitely has it's quality , i've never specialized in it , for the regular nightwalker lot's of kinky fun can be obtained there, they are highly warbling about that , a bit in the more matured section. Pricing is same as Amsterdam, if you ask a dedicated Zandpadpunter - it (still is) a lot better overthere !
Posted: 2007-08-24, 4:15 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
coming from someone who's family (fraternal side) hails from the province of Utrecht... OF COURSE IT'S BETTER! ;-)

but then the Frijsian side kicks in and everything in the provinces of Utrecht and N/S Holland are dirty, filthy and everyone needs to go to church!

Posted: 2007-08-24, 7:00 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Wim,

Yes - the *Zandpad* is the better choice in Utrecht, and I used to frequent it a occasionally when I lived down there. It's much more relaxed than the Wallen but unfortunately not knock-down-easy to get there if you're a tourist. I think if I had to number them, Alkmaar wins slightly, then Utrecht, then the Wallen, but that's just my preference.

Posted: 2007-08-24, 3:06 pm

Wim Admin
"" Pricing is same as Amsterdam, if you ask a dedicated Zandpadpunter - it (still is) a lot better overthere ! ""

confirming this immediately marks te real Utrechters in here (lol), if numbering of preferences of the RLD's is based on weekly visits then I have something with it - generally you have your favs. in your own huntinggrounds and leave the others for what it is. I'm even careful in Amsterdam picking new girls because actually some on my list still do it for me pretty well - (or I'm 'in love' , even worse !)
Visiting Zandpad , Alkmaar , Leeuwarden, Den Haag is most interesting for discovering girls who moved from here to there .....
Posted: 2007-08-24, 4:37 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Wim,

"Visiting Zandpad , Alkmaar , Leeuwarden, Den Haag is most interesting for discovering girls who moved from here to there ..... "

Just curious about somethig:

During your travels and explorations amongst and between RLDs of NL and FKK Clubs in Germany, have you ever encountered a girl who started in a RLD and then graudated (so to speak) to an FKK club, or visa-versa? or do girls of one medium stay there and don't float between RLDs and Clubs?

ST
Posted: 2007-08-25, 11:15 am

Wim Admin
ST,

there are certainly girls with a club-background in Germany - I'm always kind of curiously interviewing - Sarah (Bulgarian) in Alkmaar came from a club in Hannover, she's now in Utrecht. Vanessa (Russian) Trompettersteeg, actually lives in Germany, Iva (Bulgarian) ex Brussels, ex club in Hamburg, now in Bethlemsteeg, Elena (Bulgarian) Trompettersteeg, came from German circuits and returned - just my 2 cents !
There is a supply of Hungarians, Bulgarians and Romanians - many come in via Alkmaar or Leeuwarden and next change to Amsterdam.

In the NRW clubs girls generally don't have an RLD or Laufhaus background ,
considering that a window-RLD is not a Laufhaus, more than often I'm picking German girls in GT, freelancers, many circulate fast over clubs in the area , last one (Nadia) came from Arena in Dormagen (Koln). They generally do a good job.

http://www.saunaclub-arena.de/
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: