Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang report Saturday Nov. 3rd 2007
Posted: 2007-11-07, 11:43 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Since so many months I've been eyewashing on the movie of their website, and finally, here I go then.

How to get there?

Get out from the Roermond train station, take the bus line #79 or #80, after 10 minutes you get down at MLK SCHOOL. One ticket costs only 1.60 euros, whereas taxi costs 10 euros (good to know). Walk in the same direction same side of the street, 5 minutes, past the school and a chinese restaurant, and there you are : Sauna club Yin Yang.

I've been with 4 girls :

Yvona and Paulina (from Poland), Ericka from Hungary, and Sam from Germany.
Most of them speak only german and their english is poor, even inexistant. As I don't speak German I missed a lot of occasions.

The one I appreciated the most is Yvona. Tall blonde delighting with looks of an angel. For those who want a first class lady, speaks very good english. Good for a true girlfriend experience. About Paulina : Like would sing Nelly Furtado, she is a man eater

Can't find much to say about Ericka and Sam.

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: