Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Other NL cities forum no help, maybe someone here can help!
Posted: 2007-11-07, 7:24 pm

jgramos Moderator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Basically, I'm going to meet some relatives in Breda, and was just wondering what the scene is there, as I will have quite a bit of time to myself?

Are there many coffeeshops? Are they any good?

Is there a RLD? Are there any nice girls?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for cluttering up the Amsterdam forum with another cities question, but no-one is able to help me there!

Also sorry for the multiple threads, computer was a bit stoned? Maybe one of the site administrators could remove 2 of them?

Posted: 2007-11-07, 7:35 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi jmg,
this is the same persons who read the other NL and amsterdam forum. No need to post it here.
Clostro
Re: Other NL cities forum no help, maybe someone here can he
Posted: 2007-11-07, 8:07 pm

eddie69
JGM1412 i was in Breda 5 years ago. We checked out a coffeeshop in a canal boat right near center of town. Last year I found it on the web, so a search should help. Ed
Posted: 2007-11-07, 9:24 pm

Wim Admin
There surely are some clubs in the Breda citycentre :

http://www.thekaart.nl/nl-nederland-bre ... _81_0.html

in this site you can find every club 'nationwide' (lol)

there used to be a covered area (RLD) , but that is now changed to a Eros centre at Belcrumweg, Club Reeperbahn.

Google is your friend !
Posted: 2007-11-07, 9:31 pm

makelove Power Kat
http://breda.sexycity.nl/
Huize Sandra - Speelhuislaan 60 , 4815 CG Breda , Tel 076-5811733
Huize Fantasy, Haagweg 456
Erotisch Centrum, Haagweg 199
Huize Karin, Nijverheidssingel 319
Posted: 2007-11-07, 10:06 pm

paniked Power Kat
Breda coffeeshops:
http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Databa ... html#Breda

sorry, can't help with any reviews. never been myself.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-11-07, 10:14 pm

jgramos Moderator
Thank you everyone! I'll have a lok at the links you've sent me!

Cheers!

Posted: 2007-11-12, 3:05 pm

jgramos Moderator
Hi, haven't heard from anyone recently. Anyone else able to help?

Makelove gave me the following:

http://breda.sexycity.nl/
Huize Sandra - Speelhuislaan 60 , 4815 CG Breda , Tel 076-5811733
Huize Fantasy, Haagweg 456
Erotisch Centrum, Haagweg 199
Huize Karin, Nijverheidssingel 319

Has anyone actually been to any of these?

I've sorted coffeeshops out now for when I'm there, just need a couple of ladies!

Posted: 2007-11-12, 3:38 pm

paniked Power Kat
please, man, don't be needy!

if Wim can't give you the answer, then it's likely you'll have to go and find out for yourself ;) and then give a report. that's how it works.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-11-16, 2:54 pm

jgramos Moderator
That's a fair enough comment Paniked. It's always worth asking the question if there's no information to be found on the subject. If I find anything of interest in Breda, then I will of course report on it, though by the looks of it, my few days in Breda are going to be spent on a very high trip! lol! They've planned a mushroom brew, a tour of the coffeeshops, and something extra. It could be that the something extra is related to prostitutes, but I'll just have to wait, they won't tell me what it is.

I didn't think they would be into drugs, etc.. but I spoke to them last week and they said about coffeeshops and mushrooms, so I thought I may as well ask about "ladies of the night (or day in many cases)", they sounded like they knew more about it than they were letting on, so I can but pray! Then this week I got an email from them saying they were taking me round their coffeeshops, and would do a paddo brew, and that they were planning something else.

Posted: 2008-01-18, 1:22 pm

jgramos Moderator
Hi everyone, I did my report for my time in Amsterdam (on the Amsterdam forum), but forgot to put anything here. I didn't get to see any ladies down in Breda, however I'm heading for a return trip soon and there's one or two people I know there now who frequent the sex clubs, etc.. Supposedly they are pretty good, though if they have th time they will take a trip to Antwerp.

As for weed, the majority was great. I e-mailed a full coffeeshop review of about 6 of the shops in the Breda area to the coffeeshop directory. I had an e-mail back to say they would update the site soon and add my reviews. They haven't, and I didn't save my reports. But basically, Purple Rain was my favourite coffeeshop - middle to high grade weeds, friendly female staff, a safe budtender, a chilled out massive dog and a great seection of beverages. The best weed had to be the White Widow from The Boat - really well grown and cured, but sadly the boat doesn't have enough space to hang around in for long, but definitely worth the visit. The only thing I noticed and had heard about is that if you go into the coffeeshops in Breda and cannot speak enough Dutch to order your weed, they often give you the more leafy/lower quality bud! Thank fuck I can order "2 grams of White Widow, Please!" in dutch!

Peace

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: