Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is Alkmaar worth a visit
Posted: 2007-11-10, 3:34 am

RLD lover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All

Have been to Amsterdam about 10 times now and always stuck to the Wallen and the Singel. Have another trip next week and was wondering if I should spread my wings and take a trip to Alkamaar.

Have read the posts and searched the device and the main highlight seems to be the cost, unrushed service offered and unlikely to get ripped off.

Maybe I have been lucky, but in my last 10 visits I have only been ripped of twice which is not bad from a list of about 25 different girls and have managed to get the services i like for 50 euros.

Is a trip there really worth while or is it pretty much the same just a different place.

If the recommendation is to go, any good suggestions for a Tuesday afternoon/evening.

Also was thinking about paying De Pijp a vist - any suggestions there as well - Kamer location as well please as not familier.

Will leave a trip report end next week when i get back
Re: Is Alkamaar worth a visit
Posted: 2007-11-10, 4:21 am

vicgoo
It will be worth the short trip,took me a little less than half hour driving.The ladies on the average are 35 Euro vs 50 in the Wallen.

Posted: 2007-11-10, 2:27 pm

jgramos Moderator
Yeah, i'f like to know a bit more about De Pijp! Anyone?

Posted: 2007-11-10, 3:08 pm

JohnMoore
Ure Alkmaar is worth it. Many beautiful girls in a amll area and no rip-offs (what I've heard) and the price is better then in A'dam. Even with all of those positive things I still like the Wallen more :)

From what I've heard (Wim) many of the windows in De Pijp are closed due to rebuilding.

Posted: 2007-11-10, 6:23 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I know I ever said this previously in my Alkmaar report, but I do it again for Mr RLD lover :)

Those who never had the curiosity to get away from Amsterdam and see how it's going on in the other cities (Alkmaar, Leeuwarden, Groningen), really don't know what they're missing.

Personally I'm sick of being asked 50€ extra for top-off or change position, in Amsterdam ladies know that there are a lot of tourists, they think they are easy to rip off, so they take advantage of the situation.

I still have a couple of favourite girls in De Wallen, but except these ones, I decided from now : Alkmaar for girls, and Amsterdam for party

So my answer is YES : Alkmaar is worth a visit !

Posted: 2007-11-10, 6:34 pm

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
From what I've heard (Wim) many of the windows in De Pijp are closed due to rebuilding.

actually it was only about 4-6 windows in one 'house' -- some of them are open again now too. always quite a few cute girls just after Govert Flinckstraat when I jog by on Saturday afternoons.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-11-10, 7:35 pm

pussy
YES BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WOMAN QUALITY?
Re: re: De Pijp
Posted: 2007-11-10, 8:56 pm

JohnMoore
THE WOMAN QUALITY IS AWESOME!!! :)

Farid747: When you talk about it like that I really miss Groningen. Had some real nice experiences when living over there. . .

Posted: 2007-11-10, 11:07 pm

pat22
I checked out Alkmaar a couple of trips ago,on a weekday afternoon. I had a very good time there. Its probably even better at night. Iwill may be go again on my next trip at the end of this month.

[ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: