Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar last night
Posted: 2007-11-25, 10:30 am

420 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After a full day of Shrooming in the Wallen I finally made it out to Alkmaar. Took the fast train, taxied to De Brug, walked the Achterdam a few times and then over to De Notaris for Dinner. The smells of the Achterdam are unique and something you will never forget!

The Readers Digest Version:

Same town, same trip, different girls (not many stunners), nothing like it was a few years ago!

Posted: 2007-11-25, 2:05 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good for you 420. You took the train called sprinter, this one is very fast
Can you tell us more about the girls? Did you visit some of them or did you just stroll around for eyewashing? How many of them did you see? Where are they from?

Posted: 2007-11-25, 7:21 pm

cocksure Power Kat
Thanks 420, I'm a little disappointed when you say less or no stunners.

Is this really true? I wanted to visit the Achterdam on my next trip but not sure I will.

Is the quality as bad as Singel or De Pijp, in terms of young East Euro hotties quotient?
Re: Alkmaar last night
Posted: 2007-11-25, 7:55 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
@cocksure

Me and 420 may not have the same tastes. I personally found that many of the Alkmaar girls have stunning looks, and the eastern european cuties quotient as you say, is stil very high. Just go there and see, you will make your own judgement.

Posted: 2007-11-27, 2:45 pm

420 Power Kat
Faird,

First of all,, the Sprinter is the /oldslow train,,stopping at every station between Alkmaar and Amsterdam. Take the Inntercity and you will arrive much quicker!

Secondly,

You are correct, we must have different tastes in women!

Alkmaar did have a few nice EU girls but nothing like the past (IMO)

The smell and ambience of the Achterdam is worth the trip,, go see for yourself and make your own conclusions!

Posted: 2007-11-28, 2:19 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
420- you keep mentioning the smell of the Achterdam. Is it pimp farts? or is everybody smoking some good shit in the hallways and alcoves.
Hey, rememeber that little Romanian babe in the upstairs kamer? What was her name- Alexa?
pepto- reminiscing about pepto the bear and other Alkmaar adventures

Posted: 2007-11-30, 2:55 pm

420 Power Kat
I enjoyed watching Alexa walk up that spiral staircase. I walked by her old kamer and had the same thought. The smell is from the perfume,,, a wonderful thing!

I walked by Nikola's old kamer as well and vividly recall my first introduction to her,,,,ummm,, is your name Nikola? A big smile,, yes,,, why do you ask? The rest is history. She was looking pretty damn good on the Stoof but I could not justify spending 50E/15 minutes. GT and PHG ruined that!

Posted: 2007-12-01, 8:04 am

vicgoo
Hey 420 i met a nice Hungarian stunner- Jenny last year on Achterdam,the last window in 1 of the passages.Wim said he saw her but no longer there.Sorry missed you guys this year.Thinking of coming over in middle of April.

Posted: 2007-12-02, 8:02 am

b1grichard
Hi 420

I have sent you pm for a bit of info on alkamar.

Hope this is ok

Kind regards

B1GRICHARD
Posted: 2008-01-02, 8:02 pm

boyblue
Hey guys

Can you tell me how often the trains run to alkmaar from CS, and is the RLD in alkmaar walking distance from the train station, straight forward enough to find?
I will be staying on damrak street next week and looking forward to the RLD but if I could shoot down to alkmaar for 2 or 3 hours would you guys recommend it or is it too much hassle, I just looking for a little variety really.
Posted: 2008-01-02, 9:21 pm

lionel
hi boy blue,
if you care to look at groobers post on this page there are several postings as to the RLD in Alkmaar. Also a map can be printed off from one post.
Lionel
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: