Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Leeuwarden
Posted: 2007-12-29, 11:19 pm

cocksure Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have heard lots of excellent stories about this place, would you punters say that it is superior to Alkmaar? Or not?
Re: Leeuwarden
Posted: 2007-12-30, 7:47 am

b1grichard
Do they have windows same as Amsterdams rld ?????
Posted: 2007-12-30, 9:49 am

vicgoo
I would rate Leeuwarden and Alkmaar about equal,i enjoyed both.The average price is 35 Euro.They do have windows but not like Amsterdam or Alkmaar(Achterdam)They are located inside buildings.

Do a MSN driving directions or google maps search for Weaze and it should lead you there.The weaze is located behind McDonald,s.It,s a little mre than an hour drive from Amsterdam.

Posted: 2007-12-30, 12:54 pm

cocksure Power Kat
I presume that the usual good Dutch train links can take me there as well?

I love covered areas and regret not checking out Alkmaar on last trip, I am definitely going to do one of them next time, and do several girls as well :D
Posted: 2007-12-31, 10:45 am

paniked Power Kat
guys, please...you've all been around long enough to either know that there are plenty of Alkmaar and Leeuwaarden reports in the archives, or you know where to look for them.

-paniked

Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: