Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Visit to Alkmaar
Posted: 2007-12-30, 2:28 pm

baddog666
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I spent yesterday (Saturday) in Alkmaar. My hotel in amsterdam would have increased from 110 to 240 Euros for the night , so I booked the Amrath in Alkmaar for 90.
Took the train form CS for 6.40. Checked in the hotel around 12:30 and headed into centrum. Lots of stores and shoppers out. I had never been to Alkmaar. The RLD is on one street , Achterdam, with a series of covered corridors and courtyards with Kamers. The daytime selection was minimal but found Natalie from Hungary, cute face, saggy small tits, but good service for 35E. Grabbed some snacks and a quick shower back at the hotel. Around 5 round 2 I found Maria,also from Hungary. petite with big tits. Very pretty , she told me she was 18. minimal English, in fact she spoke mostly Hunglish, a few English words mixed with Hungarian. Totally cute and great time. She could make a killing in Wallen. Again 35 E, CBJ, 3 positions, nude, groping encouraged. Had dinner at Efis, a Turkish restaurant close to Achterdam. Salad, Mixed grill, soup and a 1.5 ltr of Spa water, 24.50. Back to hotel for a good shit and another shower. round 3 about 21:30 the RLD was active, lots of windows operating. I found a young Bulgarian whose name was uncomprehendable. slim, curly blonde hair, small but firm pointy tits. I would guess she was no more than 20. What more can I say, all sessions were 35E , no attempt at upsell, no clock watching, I was with Maria for about 30 minutes.
Happy new year.... baddog
Re: Visit to Alkmaar
Posted: 2007-12-30, 2:41 pm

GiovanniPollioSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks a lot for your report, baddog :-).

baddog wrote:
all sessions were 35E , no attempt at upsell, no clock watching

Good point for Alkmaar. Would you mind if I ask you some questions?
1)The girls are as beutiful as girls in the Wallen, aren't they? Reading this board I've found out one of my favourites started in Alkmaar...

2) Is Achterdam crowded by tourists or it's a place for "locals"? Is it a safe place as the Wallen is?

Thanks again,
Giovanni Pollio
Posted: 2007-12-31, 2:21 am

baddog666
Beauty is in the eye ...... but there were many good looking girls.
As far as I could tell there were no tourists ( except me )
b. dog
Posted: 2007-12-31, 7:08 pm

partylife
Good report.........straight to the point. "what I'm talkin' 'bout!"
Posted: 2007-12-31, 9:51 pm

amorous_man
Great report! Can you remember where Maria was located? I hope to go to Alkmaar next week. So many of the Wallen EE beauties do a stint there before coming to Ams
Posted: 2008-01-01, 8:09 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
GiovanniPollio -
Is Achterdam crowded by tourists or it's a place for "locals"?

I went there on a Saturday night in the winter last year, I'm guessing that I was the only 'tourist' there. There was definetly no packs of lads on a night out or guide-led groups of tourists.

Quote:
Is it a safe place as the Wallen is?

I don't ever think as the Wallen as being safe with all the drugs addicts and general undersirables that hang around. Although with all the tourists there, I guess that there is some kind of safety in numbers!

In Achterdam I would say that it would appear to be generally safer, with no undesireables about, although there were a few menacing looking Turkish men hanging around (I assumed that they were pimps), I don't know if they ever gave any of the customers trouble. Although I didn't see any Police wandering through, so if there was any trouble, I don't know what would happen.

Posted: 2008-01-02, 1:52 am

baddog666
If I remember correctly, Maria was about halfway on the right side if heading up the hill and the kamer was facing the street directly.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: