Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerp/denhagg/Alkmaar report
Posted: 2008-01-06, 2:54 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Saturday.

This time round , on my trip i got a 3 day rail pass and have been to Antwerp and Den hagg/Alkmaar .

DIRECTIONS.

For those who have yet to go to Antwerp, i will give the following advice , get the metro from the station to groenplats walk out the station and to your left is the tram stop , walk over the first set of lines and go to the tram stop so you are facing the station, get tram number 4 to st Pietersveilt, this takes you right by the street , walk down this street and you will see a few bars then you come to the red light area.
There are 50 windows and a area called villa tinto there are about 50 windows which leads to another street with about 50 windows so there's 150 windows , unfortunately there were 100 of them unoccupied .

The girls that were there were attractive and a couple of stunners there was as usual cross dressers and t/s but all in all a good selection, there was a stunner from Italy called Nikki who i give 10/10 , very attractive and talkative the other girl i experienced was Belinda from Norway , tall thin blond again 10/10 absolute stunner. after this it was time for a few beers in the bars in the streets around the area all were good ,and then time to go back to the dam .

Overall well worth a visit it wont disappoint , decent bars , attractive girls easy to get to , it is 2 hours on the train but worth it, i would definitely go back and can just imagine what it would be like with all the windows full.

Sunday.

I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong section no offence meant.
DIRECTIONS
Day 2 of my trip took me too Denhagg , i got there at 11pm , went to scheventen for some fresh air , then checked out the main red light , it is easy to get to from the h/s station , just walk up the road to the set of traffic lights cross the road , you come to a pub the talk of the town , directly opposite is a herring shop with flags cross over to the shop, and the red lights are just across the road, alternatively you can get tram 17 for one stop and this stops near to the other street.

There are plenty of windows , but unfortunately many empty ones , the girls that were there again are attractive but the empty karma's are a bummer, i found a great girl called 19 year old called Sandra very good fun , after this i headed into town a easy 5 minute walk.

I got back to the main r/l about 6 and was disappointed to find a lot of empty karma's , in fact there were no more then 2 girls in the windows. i headed across the road for a beer, and returned at 7.30 were it was not that much different, there were no more then 8 girls in the windows , having been to den hagg before , i know there"s always girls but this was a bad night, i eventually found a great dark skinned girl from Morocco/Belgium called Sophie, and she was perfect , and the poor turnout was soon forgotten, she did a nice little striptease and a 11/10 blow job, (only Sarah from Italy is better ) next time i am in town she is definitely on my list, after this i had a quick walk round the other karma's and have to say 99% stunners , including a blond and brunette in adjacent karma's, after this it was back to the dam and Alkmaar.

Monday.
Went to Harleem first , checked out the small red light district as usual not much to report , then on to Alkmaar arrived far to early 2 "o"clock absolute and freezing cold so went back to the dam very disappointed , however i went back at 7 "o"clock and glad i did.
DIRECTIONS.
From the station turn left and go past burger king and go to the bus station take bus 123,127 to kaanalkade , and walk up the road to Herenstraatt, then walk up and it"s on your left, on the way back if you are going back to the Dam then the train entrance is the first door you walk past, not the same door you come out off ,it"s the station door for platform 1 it"s the sprinter train very quick.

At 7 pm there are a wide variety of choices , but it is easy to get disoriented in the various indoor areas, you end up ahead of were you were , anyway , i found a stunner in Selina from Amsterdam , a top girl great head friendly attitude and great fun , she even had a queue waiting, she must have been busy that night, after that it was time for a few beers and back to the Dam.

In conclusion you can do the red lights in both Antwerp and Den hagg in a day , i would recommend a Saturday
There are a lot of empty windows out there, i wonder if they were always empty
Don't go to Alkmaar in the afternoon it"s dead, go after 7pm
Both Antwerp and Den haag have no dealers on the street like the Dam.
There are a good selection of woman in all three red light districts.

This post continues in the Amsterdam section.

Last edited by elgonzo on 2008-02-20, 7:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Re: Antwerp/denhagg
Posted: 2008-01-06, 6:31 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Don't let the Belgians catch you posting about Antwerp in the "Other Cities - NL" section!

B61
Re: Antwerp/denhagg/Alkmaar report
Posted: 2008-02-05, 7:11 am

elduderino
can you give a little more info on that nikki and belinda in antwerp.

like what part of the street, what were they wearing, price, time, etc.

thanks, great report...
Re: Antwerp/denhagg/Alkmaar report
Posted: 2008-02-06, 7:18 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Both Belinda and Nikki were on the right hand side of the first street at the end of Perversui , Belinda's window was half way down and it was in a triple window Belinda was in the middle , she was wearing a school outfit with tie, Nikki was the next set of windows down , she wore a yellow dress with heels , both gave good performances ,and the cost was the usual €50.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: