Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang Trip Report
Posted: 2008-01-24, 8:30 am

Tarzan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello, here is my first posting under Tarzan. I had contributed regularly in the past under another name and have been frequenting the Amsterdam RLD since the early 1990's after a move to London.

I visited Yin Yang for my first time January 17, 2008. I arrived at Roermond from Amsterdam mid afternoon. I left the station to smoke some lemon skunk from the Grey Area. Then a 10 minute taxi ride to Yin Yang. I was surprised to see that the parking lot was nearly full. I was greated by security who asked that I leave my small field bag at the desk. No problem, I just removed a few toiletries (e.g. tooth paste, etc.) I was given a robe (perfect size!) and went to the showers.

I found my way to the bar and had a beer (200 mls?). There were about 15 - 20 women milling around. Most could be rated as 5-6, some 7-8's and maybe one 9. A few more beers then a stripper did a one song toppless set. Dona was about 160 cm, 22 years old and in my books an 8. Slim hard body from Russia. In an hour, unknown to me, I would be naked with her!

I then looked around the establishment. I had a relaxing whirl pool for about 20 minutes with a mild buzz soothing my bones. A couple come into the whirl pool. Time for me to see the rest of the facility. The theatre had about 2 couples and 4 other single women (trolls) looking for company. No thanks. Back to the bar for another beer. Then Dona approached me and we chatted a bit. Would I like to join her? You Bet! We went to the front desk to get a key to a room and some towels.

The king size bed dominated the room and a large toilet area with shower was near the entrance. I had a very quick shower and then joined a naked Dona on the bed. Touching and groping led to a covered 69 with a couple of my finger inserted into her honey pot. Multiple positions, at a slow pace found me finishing doggy style with just 5 minutes to spare from my allotted half hour for 50 euro with a 10 euro tip. Thanks Dona for a 9/10 shag!

I returned to the bar with a smile on my face and noticed over a few more beer that there were about 10 more women that I had not noticed before. These women increased the quality rating so that at least half of the women could be rated as 7 and up. Loud music again and it was time to watch another stripper: Vivian from Germany was about 165 cm, 28 years old and in my books another solid 8. A very nice performance but too short for my liking. For the next hour Vivian seemed detatched and bored.

I then had a 30 Euro half hour professional massage. The first 15 minutes was a Reiki treatment followed by a 15 minute full body massage. I have never had Reiki massage and it was a very nice way to start. After 30 minutes I was VERY relaxed. WOW! Time for some more beer and a look around to see who else is new. In the next little while another stripper 180 cm and a solid 9 entertained the crowd. I saw her fully strip 3 times. She really enjoyed stripping and getting the crowd worked up; good for her business since she seemed always busy. Dang.

But there was Vivian. We chatted and then we got a room. Same routine as Dona: a bit professional in that she was accommodating and expertly looked after my needs. Lots of positions with a doggy finish. Wow! Thanks Vivian for a 9/10 full half hour experience. Another beer, stop by the reception to ask them to call me a taxi, shower and change back into my street clothes. A toke outside while I waited for the taxi. He knew that I just finished smoking but was professional about it. Thanks for that and my appreciation was shown with a 5 Euro tip. Another couple of bowls at the train station, then a 2 hour journey back to Amsterdam.

Will I return? You bet. Excellent facilities, pretty good line up of women, very good vibe.

Posted: 2008-01-24, 10:38 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice report Tarzan !

I made my first trip to the Yin Yang was a few months ago, 3rd November, 2007, also coming from Amsterdam like you did. I've chosen 4 girls, but I know none of the girls you went with.

My advice : next time, if you come from the station, take the bus #79 or #80, it's only 1.60€ instead of a 10€ taxi ride, tickets can be purchased directly to the driver. Get down at the bus stop MLK SCHOOL. And if you get there before 3.00 pm the entrance fee is 35€ instead of 50€

Posted: 2008-02-18, 2:33 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Farid,

Thanks for the tip on the bus. That is a big saving than taking a taxi.

I'm planning my flight into Eindhoven and then training to Roermand for Ying Yang and then taking train into the Dusseldorf area for Planet Happy Garden, Villa Vertigo and Goldentime.

I'm seriously looking at the Ryanair flights for GBP£10 return from London Stansted to Eindhoven to get me there.

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-02-21, 2:15 am

Supporting Member
You're welcome londonbasketcase

Oh I forgot to mention : when you get down from the bus, keep walking on the same direction where the bus was going to, the same side of the road (don't cross the street, don't U turn), a couple of minutes later you will stumble on a chinese restaurant, keep walking straight ahead, and there you are, the Sauna Club Yin Yang :))

There's a bus every 30 minutes, and last one back to the station is around 22:30
For more informations (schedule, fares) check out the official website for public transportation in the Netherlands :

http://www.9292ov.nl

Posted: 2008-02-21, 9:08 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Think i will try this place next trip.

How long is the train journey form Amsterdam c/s.
Sounds like a really great relaxing place.

When you pick a girl and go to a private room do you just return to your locker briefly
and get your cash before.Is it safe to stash your valuable's there.
Re: Yin Yang Trip Report
Posted: 2008-02-21, 11:58 pm

Supporting Member
>> How long is the train journey form Amsterdam c/s ?

It takes a 2 hours ride from Amsterdam CS to Roermond
If you want to catch the last train at 21.58, you'd better prepare yourself to leave at 20.30, you won't take advantage of the nightshift.

>> When you pick a girl and go to a private room do you just return to your locker briefly and get your cash before ?

Yes, after the session is over, you take her to your locker, and pay her what you owe
We never pay in advance

Posted: 2008-02-22, 12:57 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
"I'm planning my flight into Eindhoven and then training to Roermand for Ying Yang and then taking train into the Dusseldorf area for Planet Happy Garden, Villa Vertigo and Goldentime.

I'm seriously looking at the Ryanair flights for GBP£10 return from London Stansted to Eindhoven to get me there. "

All,

I've gone and booked the flight to Einhoven now for April departure. A good 5 days giving me 4 evenings to explore the various venues in Roermond and the places near Venlo/Dusseldorf.

So now I have this trip in April and the Frankfurt clubs booked for March at Easter time and also Prague for July. I'm also looking at booking Frankfurt again for my May holidays.

I also need to get back to Amsterdam soon to see what is going on there.

So much travel and excitement to be had for pay for play.

Rgds

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-02-22, 12:03 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks Farid
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: