Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prive in Maastricht
Posted: 2008-02-07, 10:36 pm

Gandax
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone seen any recent action in Maastricht that they could recommend? I've found nothing in the device or the previous 8 pages of Other Cities. Also are there any other options to the prive in Jodenstraat? Thanks in advance
Re: Prive in Maastricht
Posted: 2008-02-09, 4:11 pm

block
There is another prive located in a small town outside of Maastricht direction of Aachen (about 15k). I cannot call the name from memory but if you are interested I can locate it and let ya know. I have never visited this prive but I have heard very nice reports. I will have a few minutes this afternoon to do some research and I will forward that information on to you.

Miles Davis
Posted: 2008-02-10, 4:14 pm

block
Here is the website for the prive I mentioned. It is located in Lemiers. Hope this helps...

http://www.aspasia.nl/welkom_E.htm

Miles Davis
Posted: 2008-02-11, 12:30 am

Gandax
Block,
Many thanks for your research and advice.
Do you know of any providers in the city itself?
G
Posted: 2008-02-11, 2:38 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Aspasia (the one in Lemiers, near Vaals, near Aachen) is seriously good. I can recommend the place fully.
Another one, equally good, is 'Tiffany's' in Kerkrade. Also recommended from personal experience.
Both are not easy to reach from Maastricht by public transport, so you either need a taxi or need your own car.

Mind you: if you have a car anyway, you are within 30 / 40 minutes or so from 'Golden Time' in Brueggen...
Or 'Babylon' in Elsdorf - now you are getting luxury choice problems ;-)

have fun,

Gaston.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: