Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerp Hotel question
Posted: 2008-02-13, 1:34 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Internationaal Zeemanshuis

Hi has anyone stayed in this hotel.
It seems very cheap and very close to the rld.
Also has shower,safe etc in your room.I have booked for 2 nights.Cost 89 euro all in.

I have been looking at reviews on Antwerps rld and looking forward to it.I staying
on a thursday and friday night.
Should be quiet busy then i would have thought.
Re: Antwerp Hotel question
Posted: 2008-02-13, 6:13 pm

lionel
Hi Ams2008dam,

I have spent a couple of occaisions at the zeemenshouse hotel and although people comment about it being basic, it has an ensuite bathroom,firm bed and television. The breakfast is normally scrambelled eggs and bacon with tea or coffee.
The beers at the hotel bar are reasonably priced and you have a choice of lunch/ evening meals from 8 euros upwards, all staff at this hotel were very pleasent and provided a quality customer care environment.
hope you enjoy your vacation in Antwerpen
Lionel

PS. Can you check out if Moni is working on the main Schippenstraat or Villa Tinto, normally has her little white dog with her.
Posted: 2008-02-13, 9:13 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the reply.Sound good to me.

Ams2008dam
Posted: 2008-02-18, 4:44 pm

rheingau Power Kat
I was there (Antwerp RLD that is) last night, lots of eye candy to choose from, through until late in the night.
Posted: 2008-02-18, 5:39 pm

lionel
Hi rheingau,

Did you happen to see a wonderful blonde haired lady in schipperstraat kamer no'4 or 23-1, VT 42 Moni? i so wanted to have a an encounter with her, but i was too tired and worse for wear in December 2007 and woke up in the early hours of the morning 03.00am with a raging hard on, apparntly she is into the S&M scene but looked extremely sexy in her latex outfit and i have since regretted not having a scenario with her! when i left the next day she wasn't in her kamer,perhaps it was before her shift started.
i am in Amsterdam for 2 nights 26-28 Feb and have to see if i can manage a jaunt to Antwerpen to see the lovely Moni?
Lionel
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: