Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Utrecht Zandpad , Alkmaar Achterdam
Posted: 2008-03-16, 3:28 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yesterday I made a little tour to Zandpad and next to Achterdam. The weather was reasonable fine , eventually could open my sunroof (today is rain again)
I was in search for Sisi , an ex Alkmaar girl, reported now in Zandpad (no , not thaat Sisi ... )
So walked a bit up and down , it was not striking - nr 134 was a girl waving at me but she was chatting with other girls.
I eventually made some approaches but crossing the gangway I twice kept it for seen after some chat.
Crossing nr 134 again some girls in streetclothes catched me - hey , that was Sisi , I hadn't recognized her - She's a petite Bulgarian with a somewhat tanned complexion, she had brown curly hair now in stead of black , of course the gold earrings. After some ' hey baby's ' and chat she was on the way with her friends for a while, but would return.
I kept the Zandpad for what it was , was not stunned by the afternoon picks , windows were at 30% capacity , at night there is more business and quality.
Headed for Alkmaar instead , some 70 kilometers to the North. The saturday afternoon traffic in town cost me some time but alas, 4.30 I could hit the Achterdam.
Also here many average picks , compared to the Wallengirls. But it soon proved there was some quality in between.
Eventually found Adina in third passage, a Romanian with more NW European looks, dirty blonde , nice tall , black lingery , young , clean and natural , nice laugh.
It was no problem , she was nice , handed a fifty (35 is standard) and she did a good unrushed job, could hold and touch her nicely , blow and teasing ball squeezing as on request , tight mish where I lost half of my shot but on in cowgirl where she cracked me nicely again. She did that good and she's in my list.
Adina was not negative about Achterdam , she was 2 years in Alkmaar but I didn't recognize her. She's very clean, daty is possibe at 70. We did some Romanian chat like draga mia multu mesq multu sarrut ... after all a nice shot for the Saturday afternoon.
Window capacity was also at some 30 to 40% , again, the picks are not the lookers as we were used to some 5 years ago but you defn. find quality.
Re: Utrecht Zandpad , Alkmaar Achterdam
Posted: 2008-03-17, 3:30 am

smuler Power Kat
Thanks for the heads up regarding Alkmaar Wim...

In your estimation, is waiting until later at night (7-9 PM ), a better chance for more quality girls ?

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-03-17, 3:33 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim wrote:
Window capacity was also at some 30 to 40% , again, the picks are not the lookers as we were used to some 5 years ago but you defn. find quality.

Hi Wim !

I often read that the days of Alkmaar are over, it was better in the past ..... Whereas I got fully satisfied from my last visit to Alkmaar in november 2007. I find the ratio of good looking girls to be still very high in Alkmaar. How is that? Is it a matter of personal taste?

Posted: 2008-03-21, 8:44 pm

420 Power Kat
Wim,

Always a good read when you are touring the Achterdam! I can visualize the entire path,,winding in and out of the hallways,, smelling the perfume.. the Professor making his rounds! How agonizing it must be for you to decide what to do on a saturday,,, should I sniff around the Wallen, take a drive to Alkmaar for a tour,, maybe the Zaanpad,,, or should I go to Goldentime and visit with the Icebears!!

Tot Ziens Wim!

Posted: 2008-03-25, 11:55 pm

richard.cun2
Wim thanks for Adina but might give Icebears a miss!

Can also recommend Adina's neighbour Nina with dark blonde hair at number 24 3rd passage. Hope she is still there as couldn't see her on my last visit to Alkmaar. Nina gives a really good unrushed girl friend experience with full on french kissing.

Maria a petite brunnette around the corner at number 11 in the 3rd passage is also excellent. Saw her a few times when she was in the Wallen and more recently in Alkmaar where she is now based. Have had sex with her in many positions including with her her lifted off the ground on one occasion which was very enjoyable.

The other Adina who may be spelt Adena at A19 on the main street was my most recent encounter in Alkmaar. This girl was totally mad and she insisted on cleaning my ears out with cotton wool before we got down to sex. The sex was good and with sounds effects but Adena tried to upsell which is unusual for Alkmaar. She was prepared to offer everythink including sex without a condom for another 40 Euros which I declined.

Overall Alkmaar can not beat the Wallen for number of lookers but the quality of service in Alkmaar is in general so much better and cheaper. Also you can normally find at least two or three girls who in my opinion are 8 or 9 in looks. Chances are you will pay 35 euros for a service that would cost you closer to 100 euros in the Wallen. So it is well worth the 12 euro rail fare from Amsterdam.
Re: Utrecht Zandpad , Alkmaar Achterdamhe
Posted: 2008-03-27, 9:33 am

Wim Admin
Richard,

so we both know Adina and Adena , both remarkable experiences. Yes I once noticed that Nina next to Romanian Adina's recent kamer , early this year , a top looker , haven't seen her anymore , maybe in Amsterdam ....

Quote:
The other Adina who may be spelt Adena at A19 on the main street was my most recent encounter in Alkmaar. This girl was totally mad and she insisted on cleaning my ears out with cotton wool before we got down to sex. The sex was good and with sounds effects but Adena tried to upsell which is unusual for Alkmaar. She was prepared to offer everythink including sex without a condom for another 40 Euros which I declined.

she certainly is something, though not the looker you might think before entering. with me she started manicuring nails of my toes , she must have liked them ... !

a girl you can go completely mad with is Melissa in nr A13 , the little hall , window most to the left. a blonde , also Hungarian , every peephole is available , anal in every position etc. Kind of same cup of tea as Adena.

Quote:
Maria a petite brunnette around the corner at number 11 in the 3rd passage is also excellent. Saw her a few times when she was in the Wallen and more recently in Alkmaar where she is now based. Have had sex with her in many positions including with her lifted off the ground on one occasion which was very enjoyable.

Thx for info - I'll go have a look , was that the Maria who was in Tromp fishbowl ?

I doubt if Alkmaar is better in all aspects , I have at least 3 wallen regulars who I'm pretty much addicted to and who offer me fun and top mileage. And I'm not talking about Nina, Annie blue or Carla ....

Wim
Posted: 2008-03-28, 12:42 am

richard.cun2
Wim,

Maria use to work two down from the sex shop on St Ann. Never saw her in the fishbowl but perhaps she did a stint there as well. Seen her about five times and all good experinces apart from one occasion when she was very tired.

Melissa sounds interesting and will have to give her a try.

Have a few favourites as well in the Wallen but have also had a few big disappointments there. Never really been ripped off in Alkmaar and at 35 euros it wouldn't be quite so painful if it did happen.
Posted: 2008-03-30, 11:32 am

Wim Admin
Richard,

I did some research in Alkmaar last night , Adina and Adena were both on stage, Romanian Adina defn. the top looker, Adena more the crazy one ....
Could spot Maria on 3p k11 , did nog recognize her from Amsterdam, nor did she know anything from Amsterdam (??) now I'm still curious ....
She looks a bit like a little space elf , with her sparkling eyes and typical shaped head , she only misses the wings on her back .....
Next to her is Didi , the blonde librarian , also a top looker , but not the best is what I heard.
Eventually fell for Micky , very cute Romanian on nr 27 , typical girlish brunette Romanian 20 years - good clean service at 35 with a naughty girl that knows her job.

Wim
Posted: 2008-03-30, 10:16 pm

richard.cun2
Wim,

By coincidence I was in Alkmaar last night and also saw Mickey at number 27. She provided a very satisfactory unhurried experience.

Then went on to see Nina who has now moved to the first passage on the side closest to Spar. She provided her usual first class GFE.

Finished with Maria at number 11 on the third passage. She wasn't as friendly as usual but still gave a good service. She definatley has worked in Amsterdam because I gave her 50 euros and expected 15 euros change but it didn't appear. When I asked for it she said that it was 50 euros as she had charged in Amsterdam. Eventually I got it back and she said that she had just been joking!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: