Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short Den Haag Trip Report 27th March
Posted: 2008-03-30, 1:40 pm

Trembles
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Got the Sneltrain at 12:41 from Amsterdam Centraal and arrived at Den Haag around 13:30. Opted to walk down to Geleenstraat from the station, which I thought was the best option as its not that far. It's been a few years since I was in Den Haag, and I stupidly overshot the correct road to take for the RLD - it's the one where the road bridge crosses the railway tracks. Duh! Anyway doubled back and found myself standing at the southern end of the street for the first time in a while. Proceeded down the street, the inspection of the girls somewhat hampered by the rain bouncing off my specs.

A fair amount of kamers seemed occupied, and the quality of the girls wasn't too bad on the whole, although this of course is a subjective thing. Quite a few girls in their 20's in decent physical shape at any rate. However, the generally bored appearance of the girls, along with a few scary stares put me off a little, and I was in two minds whether to indulge. However, I passed an attractive Thai girl in kamer 3 on Hunsestraat and went in. Me appears to be in her late 20's and her English is good. She offers S&F with positions for 50 Euro, and is friendly and puts you at your ease.

A nice relaxing CBJ started off the no-rush, relaxed experience. She climbed on top for cowgirl after the good suck had got me rigid and rode me for a while before I switched to doggy. Given her size it was a little awkward to cum, so she finished me off by hand, giving me an oily BBHJ. Damn good orgasm had me blow my wad over my chest.

Had an unrushed clean up and managed to wipe myself down with some kitchen towel whilst chatting a bit to Me. She was very friendly and professional and at ease with everything. This attitude seemed very consistent with the other Thais I visited in the Dam this trip.

What also struck me was the generous space available in the kamer, which is usually rather different to the rabbit hutches in Amsterdam.

Left Me with thanks and went for a bite to eat followed by some shopping. A puppy on a leash really went for me at stomach level when I was about to enter one of those free record shop places. Think a certain musky lingering odour might have been responsible! Best not knowing for sure.

I'll add Me to The Device. Check her out, she's a star. She works the afternoons 'til around 7pm weekdays.
Re: Short Den Haag Trip Report 27th March
Posted: 2008-03-30, 5:37 pm

Wim Admin
That is Mie you found in Geleenstraat / Hunsestraat - she is now on Hunsestraat nr 37 , also often in the Hunsestraat passage. (Rose or 'Pink' passage)
Mie is one of the best known Thai's overthere, for years I can say , she's good and she has lovely looks ! yes , Mie is a star !!!
Posted: 2008-04-01, 7:59 pm

Trembles
Wim,

Thanks for the correction. I can understand why she's so popular. I'll be heading back in September and am tempted to drop in again. Perhaps you could give me a guided tour and the benefit of your experience!

I was also going to have a quick look at the Doublestraat area, just out of curiosity but never felt like it in the end. Is it still full of the desperate-looking South American girls?

T
Posted: 2008-04-04, 12:50 am

louisxxx
Reading the reports on hookers.nl, I get the im pression that Doubletstraat has
changed recently with a steadt influx of Eastern Europeans. Not having been
there myself recently, I cannot vouch for this or comment on the quality, but it
sounds like it might be wiorth a visit.
Posted: 2008-04-04, 11:05 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
Reading the reports on hookers.nl, I get the im pression that Doubletstraat has changed recently with a steadt influx of Eastern Europeans

yes Louis, but it's mainly the 2nrate (if not the third) Hungarian selection. Sorry for qualifying. Also in the Wallen Molensteeg and OZA Northside (dayshift) there has been a steady influx of these.
Posted: 2008-04-04, 11:13 pm

Trembles
Thanks again for the info guys. I'd still be tempted to go for a look at Double in September, but probably wouldn't indulge. Some press-ganged EE girls dont really do it for me

Wim - who's your top recommendation for a session in Geleenstraat at the moment?
Posted: 2008-04-04, 11:36 pm

Wim Admin
Trembles,

remember Den Haag RLD's are not my hunting grounds anymore - but I could suggest Rachelle in Hunsestraat passage kamer 6 , she recently switched from Amsterdam Bethlemsteeg .....
and she's pretty well known in this board.
Posted: 2008-04-04, 11:44 pm

amsterman Power Kat
So that's why i didn;t see her recently :( (Rachelle)

Has she moved permanently, or will she return to the Wallen????

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: