Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar report May 1st, 2008
Posted: 2008-05-03, 11:00 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dear fellow ignatzmicers !

I've been to Alkmaar the day following the Queens' day celebration.

Not many stunning looks compared to my 1st visit in November 2007. I would say the ratio of young and beautiful girls has dramatically decreased, like in Amsterdam.

After a catastrophic session with a blonde Hungarian Christina I was about to take my way back to Amsterdam. We didn't connect, her english is very poor, she was cold, mechanical, it was like riding a dead body, so I aborted the session.

And I then I had a thought : there ain't no way I would leave Alkmaar disappointed. So I headed back to Achterdam street in search of another girl. And here comes the one who will make it up for all the night :

Kira Hungarian 21 years old (kamer number 12 of the street)

Very tall girl with body of a goddess, big green eyes, a diamond piercing on her luscious lips, a diamond sticked to her teeth, nice smile and kinda south american look. I thought she was Latina and asked her "hablas espanol?". She told me she is hungarian and speaks good english (which is true). And she said it's 35€ for 20 minutes.

She started warming me up moving around me, rubbing her tits up and down along my body, she also did a lapdance. Her ass was so beautiful that I couldn't resist the temptation of a doggy, usually I'm not into doggystyle but she made me so horny that I came very quickly with her in this position. I went for another 35 euros session. After a pleasant chat, she hold me very tight in her arms, and told me "come back whenever you want", I said she was the only one I would come back to if I visit Alkmaar.

Highly recommanded for her friendly attitude, and for her sex performance as well.

Posted: 2008-05-03, 3:19 pm

smuler Power Kat
Thanks Farid for the report.

What time of day was your visit ?

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-05-03, 4:02 pm

trinity
Thanks
As a Place to Visit is it a nice city? Is it beautiful to walk round??
and is there stuff to do
Re: Alkmaar report May 1st, 2008
Posted: 2008-05-03, 8:01 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Nice one mate. It's always good when a girl makes up for a bad session.

You're lucky that other girl didn't charge extra for a little kinky necrophilia role play ;-) LOL

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2008-05-03, 8:41 pm

Supporting Member
@smuler

sorry I forgot to mention it. It was between 21.30 and 23.00. I got there by this train : Amsterdam 19.25 ---> Alkmaar 20.09, but I wanted to wait the nightfall because I prefer RLD's at night, the colors and the lights. So I took a drink outside the bar in front of the church

@trinity

The city is also nice, around achterdam there's a pedestrian area with many shops. They were all closed the 1st of May, I guess these streets must be crowded the other days. There are many bars in front of the church with music pumping around, it's a good place to stay between sessions.

The main attraction in Alkmaar is the cheese market, a tradition since 1593. But I missed it because it's on Fridays from mid April to mid-September, and Friday was the next day, I had to leave at 15.30 so I couldn't come back to see it. I hope next time I won't miss it

@amsterman

LOL :) How comes you never visited Alkmaar after 30 trips to Amsterdam? You should give it a try one day. 35€ for 20 minutes with a sexy and affectionate girl like Kira is a great deal :)))

Posted: 2008-05-03, 9:28 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Well.....i have too many sweethearts in de Wallen to leave ;-)

One day i might venture out, but all that train ride is losing valuable mongering time!!! LOL

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2008-05-03, 10:01 pm

clostro Power Kat
Thanks fo the Alkmaar update Farid. This city is definitely worth a visit, I've been 2 times... but even when it was the golden time, the Achterdam was rather dead day time, so i never sampled any beauty there.
Clostro
Posted: 2008-05-03, 10:57 pm

Supporting Member
bonjour clostro :)

I envy those who have known the Golden Age of Alkmaar, a few years back. I have missed it, unfortunately :((

Posted: 2008-05-04, 12:12 pm

420 Power Kat
Wim and I spent a Friday afternoon/evening in Alkmaar and found it quite impressive compared to my last few visits. I actually made it out to the Cheese Market and really enjoyed the procession. Make sure you arrive on time to get a decent view. I believe it starts at 10:00 on the main square.

I also enjoyed walking up and down Langastraat and Laat, great people watching, low priced beer, and a fun atmosphere. My old friend Jan (formerly from De Muzenvegrad) has now opened his own pub. We enjoyed a good chat about politics, soccer, and Alkmaar history. It appears that the Eastern and Muslim influence is drastically changing the Achterdam. Most of the flats in the Old Center are occupied by pimps and prostitutes (according to Jan). In the past, the local Dutch enjoyed their pastime without the influnce of the afformentioned issues.

On a brighter note, the girls were fantastic. IMHO, there were at least 10 girls that I would rate 8 or higher the night we visited. When the weather is good, the atmosphere is much better than when I visit in the winter.

Have fun and stop at Club Jan (near all the local bars behind the Cheese Market)

Hasta pronto

Posted: 2008-05-04, 8:44 pm

richard.cun2
Was in Alkmaar Saturday night and found the quality of the girls slightly disappointing compared to my previous visit just a few weeks earlier. Some normally occupied Kamers were empty and the girls I had hoped to visit were not available. My theory is that many of the girls have decided to take the whole week off because of Queen’s day and the bank holiday. The number of girls in the Amsterdam Wallen was also well down over the bank holidays.

Settled on Claudia a Romanian girl in Krashimara’s old Kamer in the second passage courtyard (P6 on the map). She started by licking and kissing my chest before climbing aboard for cowgirl. We then moved onto miss and finished in doggy. She was not totally my type but was still great fun and recommended.
Posted: 2008-05-06, 12:26 am

Supporting Member
richard.cun2 wrote:
My theory is that many of the girls have decided to take the whole week off because of Queen’s day and the bank holiday

It's reassuring to read this, especially from a local. I hope my next visit to Alkmaar will make it up. IMO, it's a hidden treasure of North Holland.

Posted: 2008-05-18, 11:22 pm

Wim Admin
Alkmaar is up and down , when you expect nothing you find the gems and when you expect a lot it can be disappointing.
Since the summerweather I have been there on a more regular basis , normally in the late afternoon, first with 420 , when he found Sylvia , when I was too drunk.

3 of my most recent visits were Sylvia (Bulgarian blonde , that 420 also did) in 1p g3 k3 , week or so later it was Krasimira (Bulgarian) in 2p p2 , I did her more , and today it was Petra (Hungarian), in 1p g3 k1.

Krasimira and Petra are certainly aged in the bambi-class , very good fuckable girls, no sexbombs but easily slender 8ths , I did them all at 35 without any complaints or upselling , I'm not that demanding but with a slight extra bbbj and even cim is common.

For your convenience, check the Achterdam map at:

http://www.geocities.com/fightawindmill/alkmaar.html
Posted: 2008-07-26, 2:35 pm

m02499
Are there many/any black girls working in Alkmaar? If yes, any recommendations? Thanks.
Posted: 2008-07-27, 6:57 pm

Supporting Member
You won't find overweighted african like those around Amsterdam's Oude Kerk. That's the great thing about Alkmaar IMO : no shemales, no big mammas, only eastern euro girls young and pretty :)

Posted: 2008-07-27, 10:41 pm

m02499
Thanks. I plan to be in Amsterdam in October and will try to get to Alkmaar. Is it worth going in the afternoons or is it like Amsterdam where the stars mainly come out at night?
Posted: 2008-07-28, 12:48 am

Supporting Member
I can't tell you, I've never been to Alkmaar in the afternoon.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: