Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A trip to the beach at Zandvoort
Posted: 2008-05-07, 8:23 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey there, during my next trip in July, I was thinking of finally leaving Amsterdam for a day out at the beach at Zandvoort. I was wondering if anyone can answer my basic questions about the nudist beach there.

• How packed are the nudist beaches?
  • Do you have to pay to visit the nudist beaches (I hear they are sort of partitioned off, but maybe I have the wrong idea).
  • Are there idiot gawkers i.e. do I have to worry about arsehole tourists walking around with cameras or camcorders?
  • If I turn out to be too shy, would I look out of place wearing my shorts, as long as I was just minding my own business and not perving?
  • What are the prices like at the beach pavillion's/cafe's in the nudist area? Do they take advantage of the "exclusivity" of the beach and charge exhorbitant prices?
  • I have read about some pavillion's/cafe's having shower facilities; what is the expected cost of using these?

Basically, I am hoping for good weather at the beginning of July, and would like to visit the beach. Nudity isn't essential, but I imagine the nudist beach will be quieter than the regular beaches.. thus letting me fully relax.

Thanks for any advice :)
Re: A trip to the beach at Zandvoort
Posted: 2008-05-09, 11:11 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
good luck
Re: A trip to the beach at Zandvoort
Posted: 2008-10-09, 12:26 am

george47 Power Kat
How did you get on? I bet the beach wasn't packed this July! I could've given you some advice if I'd seen your post earlier.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: