Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anybody been to Bada Bing lately. Or ever?
Posted: 2008-05-19, 6:46 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've searched already.

Only oblique references to the place turned up, no actual first-hand accounts of anyone actually going there. So, does anyone have any info about it? It's website is pretty bland and uninformative, especially compared to the websites of some of the German FKKs. Not that I expect websites mean much in this game.

For comparison purposes, I've been to YinYang, and I'm aiming for at least a couple of the FKKs in the Frankfurt region, but I expect to have a little time in Holland this trip, and am tossing up between a replay of Yin Yang and the new exploration of Bada Bing. The logistics of my trip mean there's little difference to me between Roermond and Breda/Tilburg this time.

I'd also appreciate some info on smoking at these places. PM me if you don't want to publish.

TIA (Thanks In Advance, or as LBC would have it, Thumbs In Ass...)

Posted: 2008-05-21, 5:26 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
This is foul gossipping, but nonetheless:

- more drunks
- less girls

based on reports in other fora and gossipping indeed.

My advice: in NL go to YY - but why not go the short distance to NRW and try out VV if you want to see a new venue ?

Gaston.
Re: Anybody been to Bada Bing lately. Or ever?
Posted: 2008-05-21, 11:53 pm

Supporting Member
Gaston, merci beaucoup. I'll take rumour, hearsay and gossip over nothing-at-all, and I'll aim for YY instead.

As for why not continue into Germany:

a) thats already part of the plan (for another day)

and

b) I'm too paranoid to bring weed into Germany, so for a comfy sex-and-drugs experience I need to be in Holland.

Posted: 2008-05-27, 10:42 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
"as LBC would have it, Thumbs In Ass..."

Hi Magootoo,

Very good. TIA to me meant "tits and arse" or tits n arse as in fish n chips. LOL.

The Icebears have been talking about Badabing. Not much to say compared to the delights of NordRhein Westfalen. Maybe 20 odd girls.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-05-28, 12:25 am

Supporting Member
Hi LBC,

Thanks for the info. When you say "20 odd girls", I must ask:

How odd?

Posted: 2008-05-28, 12:38 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Dear MagooToo

"Thanks for the info. When you say "20 odd girls", I must ask: How odd? "

Sorry. I am using metaphoric English. I should be more precise:

At the establishment known and trading under the name of Bada Bing there can be at times approximately 25 girls working excluding support staff such as security, cooks, cleaners, bar staff and receptionists.

The reports from the Netherlanders is that Bada Bing is okay but there are much better choices across the border in NordRhein Westfalen in Goldentime, Villa Vertigo, Happy Garden or even Living room.

Do please try Bada Bing and report back first hand your findings.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-05-28, 2:43 pm

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
I'm too paranoid to bring weed into Germany, so for a comfy sex-and-drugs experience I need to be in Holland.

fwiw, I do not believe that either YY or BB are cool with open consumption of softdrugs. so you'd have to be just as sneaky probably as you would in a German club...though, granted, you wouldn't have to cross the border.

-paniked

Posted: 2008-05-29, 12:12 am

Supporting Member
Hi paniked,

Yeah, thats what I thought. It's not sneaking a smoke in the garden that's the worry, it's the sneaking the smokable across the frontier.

While I have your attention, the only place I've seen where you can mix open MJ smoking with sex is Candy Club. Do you know of any others?

Do you reckon the upcoming smokefree workplace laws will mean no chance to smoke a J in a girl's kamer or inside a privee? How will it affect Candy Club?

(Historical note: on my first ever kamer visit, I asked at the door if I could smoke some hash. She seemed to find the question funny, let me in, sat me down and said "you smoke your hash now". Not recently - she charged 25 guilders.)

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: