Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Klein Maar Fijn
Posted: 2008-05-28, 5:03 am

akibono
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Stopped by this cs last week and am not impressed. Place is pretty easy to find (I used a GPS). Music is good; the place is a bit crowded. But the weed (isn't this what we come here for) is low quality and over priced. Got 2gms of Amnesia Haze for 30E. Quality is just ok and the price is high. WW for 9E/gm is ok but did not try. Headed out to Oase/Roots the next day. I can confirm that a card is now required for purchase. However, this is loosely enforced. Got there early so the counter for cards was not open. Still got to buy as the person at the counter did not care if I swiped a card or not. Got some silver Haze and NLX at 9E/gm.

Last edited by akibono on 2008-05-29, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Klein Maar Fijn
Posted: 2008-05-28, 10:38 am

paniked Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
Got 2gms of Amnesia Haze for 30E.

that screams "tourist trap" to me :) no doubt German teenagers hear about a "legendary" strain and flock to it...I don't know where Amnesia costs €15/gr in Amsterdam even, €14 maybe (Hunter's, Barney's / Amnesia ?)

as you point out, stock "commercial" weeds like White Widow are more or less normally priced, though €9 seems a little high...€7-8 ought to be more like it I think.

but good to know about Venlo!

-paniked

Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: