Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short trip to Utrecht
Posted: 2008-06-03, 4:05 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
0n this trip i thought i would try out Utrecht, and boy was i surprised, dispite the rain and then baking heat, i got in Utrecht at midday after a beer , i got the number 6 bus to the Zandpad, you need the stop Anton Geesinnstrat, look straight ahead you will see a red bridge , cross over the bridge you will see a road called Jagerskade , walk down there , you will see a lot of boats on the left hand side , this is the red light district .

For a rainy day there was a lot of traffic , and i have to say a few stunnas, at the last but one boat there is a Italian called Peta, although she had braces she was hot very good with her hands , nice tits, and firm arse, and thigh high boots, didn't clockwatch , all in all very enjoyable , on the way back i got offered a threesome , but had to turn it down , they were on the other side of the bridge andall looked young and fit maybe next time.

On the way back the bus stop is next to Cafe Murk further up then the one you come in on, having got back in to central station , i got bus number 8 to Handebollenstratt walk down Voorstratt and it's he second avenue on the left , not much to say , small about 10 windows , mainly one for the chubbys , after that it was on to Alkmaar.

(edited: removed extra pages of blank space - mod.)
Re: Short trip to Utrecht
Posted: 2008-08-15, 11:27 pm

texastime
Elgonzo..was wondering how far by train from Amsterdam is Utrecht...never been, but trying to decide between there and Alkaamer for a day trip...thanks
Re: Short trip to Utrecht
Posted: 2008-08-16, 7:44 am

Puffin13Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Utrecht is 30 minutes by train.

Posted: 2008-08-26, 9:35 am

rheingau Power Kat
direct IC trains every 15 minutes from Centraal Station, they stop at Amstel on the way if this helps.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: