Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang report, June 4th 2008
Posted: 2008-06-16, 3:45 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
First of all, I really hesitated before reporting that escape to paradise at the Yin Yang, in the city of Roermond. It would be a teardrop in the ocean compared to the pharaonic reports we use to read here on this message board about Oase, Palace, Golden Time.

However, I don't want to let this place so unreported, and I must tell, I spent the greatest day you could ever dream of in a Sauna Club. So as usual, let me begin by my hotel review :

For accomodation, I strongly recommand this place :

Bed & Breakfast BergOpwaerts
Hagelkruisweg 7
6077 HA Sint Odilienberg
Tel : +31 (0) 475 33 11 94
distance from the Yin Yang : 3.5 km
single room with breakfast: 58 €
double room with breakfast: 80 €

It's a nice traditional home in the countryside runned by a friendly dutch couple, in the small village of Sint Odilienberg. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable in comparison to what you normally expect for 60€ per night. It's far enough from the National Road so you can't be disturbed by the traffic. You can get there from the Roermond train station with the bus lines n° 79 and 80, bus stop "Sint Odilienberg : Bernhardlaan". Besides, you are at a walking distance from the Yin Yang.

A few words about the club :

The entry fee is 40€ if you arrive before 4.00 pm, past that time it's 50€. You get a bathrobe instead of a towel, I feel more comfortable with that. The outdoor facilities are available at this time of the year. The club seems very quiet and boring during the afternoon, but at the peak hours between 7.00 pm and 10.00 pm, you can see some change, more girls are coming up, the music gets louder, girls make their pole dance show, while her mates are shouting "wouuuhhouuu youhouuu !!!". The place I like the most is the kino, where you can relax and get warmed up with your girl before taking her to the room.

I staid from 3.00 pm to midnight, been with 5 girls, spent 50€ and 30 minutes on each one of them, and each time I have been totally satisfied.

Girls I've been with

1. Jessy Czech
2. Sandra Romanian
3. Simona Czech
4. Yvona from Poland
5. Melina from Greece

more to follow in part 2

Posted: 2008-06-17, 4:33 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Farid

Thanks to your helpful reporting, I'll be saving a few euros next time in Roermond, by missing the overpriced hotel by the trainstation and going instead to the one you used.

Apart from the price, I couldn't resist when I read this on their website:

"In the guest room you can enjoy your breakfast but you can also drink a cup of tea with the local 'vlaai' (tart)."

... and maybe also share a ride with her to YY?

Posted: 2008-06-17, 1:15 pm

smuler Power Kat
Nice reporting Farid...waiting for Part 2

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-06-17, 5:05 pm

Supporting Member
Thanks for reading, now ready for part 2, here it goes ...

Taxi scam

My advice : beware of the gipsy cabs operating in Roermond. Especially if they know that you are going to a sex club. They are not easy to recognize because they look like regular cabs, they have a sign above the car roof, and a license on the glass. My hotel was 8 km from the Roermond train station, and the buses were on strike so I had no other choice but wait for a taxi. And guess what : I've been charged 45€ for a 8 km ride !!! I didn't protest, I thought maybe it's just me, I might have gone too far away, but when I talked to the manager of my hotel about this expensive ride, he told me :

"This is not normal, a ride from the station should never exceed 15-20€, you have been ripped off"

Then he gave me the buiseness card of a regular company, so that I would avoid this kind of misfortune in the future :

Taxi Roerdalen
0475 340 340

I was angry but what could I do ?? That scum had already gone with the money, I had no receipt, and I didn't take the number of the license plate, so I had no evidence to lodge a complaint to the police. Besides, even if I had solid elements to lodge a complaint, It wouldn't get me anywhere, the case would be closed. The best thing that I can do is reporting here.

Girls report

As I said, my satisfaction rate has risen to 100%, no rip off, I always finished on time, I have chosen the best girls of the club, and have gotten GFE all the time. I've been lucky, or maybe it was my experience.

Basically, the sessions have all happened the same way. For a good success in my encounters, I have a secret : I always ask her to come with me to the Kino first, so that I would be already excited and warmed up before joining her in the room. In the kino you can see what she got, you can see her skill at the foreplay, and make the difference between

A. those who are too professional, try to get rid off you as soon as possible and give poor service

B. those who act like true girlfriends and can fully satisfy you.

I'm not confident with BBBJ, so I always ask the condom for a fellatio, it doesn't bother me, as I use the thinnest condoms in the world. They all let me kiss with the tongue, and I kissed all their delicious pussies :)

1. Jessica Czech, 22 yrs old, known as Jessy

It's funny to say this but there's something special with her looks, by seeing her face you would say she comes straight from the wonderland. With her creamy milky skin, her long slight brown hair, her bright smile and her black eyes shining, she seems like princess snow white, or sleeping beauty from the fairy tales. It was funny, as I fucked with her I was realising a child's dream :))

3. Simona, Czech, 35 yrs old,

Very tall brunette with a southern mediterranean look. Warm, very affectionate, wonderful breast, beautiful smile, always laughing with you, this sweet honey's got what it takes to send you in paradise. I had already talked with her during my firt visit in November 2007, unfortunately I ran out of time and money and I had to leave. As she showed up in the bar, I thought this was an opportunuity to make it up for the last time, unlucky I was when I saw this goddess of love bewitching another icebear with all her charms. I was so jealous of him, seeing the way she was taking care of him like a real woman in love.

She will hold him breathless during 3 hours before I see her back. Finally I find her, it's my turn to sample her delights. Really one of the best times I ever had :))

4. Yvona, Polish blonde 29 yrs old,

I recognized her from my first visit at YY, as we spent 1 hour together. It was a great pleasure to find back this superstar of the YY. It was 10.00 pm, the music was too loud, so we withdrew from the bar to sit on the banks of the jacuzzi's room. I didn't expect her to remember me after 7 months, but she did. We chatted and laughed like good old friends. "happy to see you" ... "glad to see you too", did she answer. When she suggested me join her in the room, I knew it was a golden opportunuity, I knew I wasn't going to see her again if I refused, so I accepted without hesitating.

We had great sex, she had 2 orgasm and complemented me about my performance, "what a wonderful dick" she said. At the end I saw her putting her hand to her chest, as for catching her breath, with a great smile on her face and the eyes full of pleasure and ecstasy.

5. Melina, Greek brunette, 43 yrs old

Sometimes the experience and the sweetness of a MILF is much more better than the arrogance of these wild 20-something young crazy bimbos who are 100% money orientated and give poor service. And that's what I learned from the good times I spent with Melina.

And believe me, she doesn't look 43 yrs old, she has a very cute feline face, I would give her no more than 35 yrs old. This has been my best session of all day. Very nice to talk to, true GFE, incredible sex performance, she spread her legs and rise them very high, and had mutiple vaginal spasm at the end.

Conclusion

And this is how goes a holiday in Paradise at Roermond. I wonder why such a lack of interest for the Yin Yang on ignatzmice. Those who haven't had the curiosity of taking this 2 hours train ride from Amsterdam really don't know what they are missing. I hope to read more often YY reports in the future. The least I can say :

Yin Yang is my favourite place !!!!

Posted: 2008-06-18, 1:35 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Farid
Thanks for the report, and the taxi warning.

I see you enjoyed Jessie, she was my first encounter in YinYang, and I'm glad to hear she's still there, I'd definitely repeat, she was Just Right for me at the time.

Did you notice Romanian Carmen at all? Tiny dark haired tight bodied gypsy princess, gorgeous face exquisitely made up. Jewel in her navel, but otherwise no piercings. Nonsmoker I think, at least she didn't hang around the bar chainsmoking like many of the others.

I too wonder why YY is not so popular with the regulars on this site who spend so much time in the German FKK/Sauna Clubs. Are the other places really so much better? I find it hard to imagine, having only been to YY. On the surface, their reports are mostly more-of-the-same, everyone has a good time when they find girls to their liking, whatever the venue. I do notice the reports on the other matters - the facilities, the food and so on, and maybe that is what makes the difference. Plus the extent of "couch action". Here I confess my voyeuristic tendencies, I would like to watch others in action while I'm recharging, it's the fastest way to get me back into working order. I didn't see much "couch action" in YY: Just one guy licking a MILF's pussy in the sauna, and another one or two getting blowjobs in the Kino.

Anyway I hope to find out farily soon, with a return visit to YY and a brief stopover around Frankfurt to sample a Genuine FKK - probably Oase. Will keep you posted....

Posted: 2008-06-18, 2:51 am

Supporting Member
Hey Mr Magoo !

MagooToo wrote:
Did you notice Romanian Carmen at all? Tiny dark haired tight bodied gypsy princess, gorgeous face exquisitely made up

Yes, she is still there. I had sex with her twin sister, the fake blonde Sandra, we did a 69, goddamn she is so pussylicious !! Later on I saw them both sisters at the Kino, each one leaning on the sofa with an icebear, and the 2 couples left together the Kino to take rooms.

MagooToo wrote:
I too wonder why YY is not so popular with the regulars on this site who spend so much time in the German FKK/Sauna Clubs. Are the other places really so much better?

Or maybe they are more into the original German FKK concept.

You know the difference between a Sauna Club and a FKK, in a Sauna Club, guys wear a bathrobe, and girls are in dessous-lingerie, whereas in a real German FKK you wear a towel around the waist, and girls are all nude. Actually Yin Yang is a Sauna Club, like Golden Time, Villa Vertigo, PHG. I prefer the Sauna Club concept, first because I feel more comfortable in a bathrobe, and 2nd I don't like when I see a nude girl at first sight, it breaks the mystery, there is nothing to discover, it sounds like somebody tells you all the story of a movie before you have seen it.

Anyway I wouldn't feel at ease in an oversized fuck factory like GT or Oase. I feel myself at home at the Yin Yang, it's a piece of paradise.

MagooToo wrote:
I'll be saving a few euros next time in Roermond, by missing the overpriced hotel by the trainstation and going instead to the one you used

Just a detail I forgot to mention, when you get down at the bus stop : "Sint Odilienberg - Berhardlaan", there are signs everywhere in the village pointing out the direction of the hotel Berg Opwaerts. Very easy to find, at the far end of the street Bernhardlaan, you turn left, you hit the Hagelkruisweg. Bus tickets can be purchased on board.

By choosing this hotel, and taking the bus instead of the taxi, you will save 50€, and you know what is worth 50€ don't you?

Cheers, Farid

Posted: 2008-06-26, 10:11 pm

Boredbunny
Nice report! Thanks Farid, sounds like you had a great time, hope to visit YY in the next month or so and will give a report after. :)
Re: Yin Yang report, June 4th 2008
Posted: 2008-06-26, 10:16 pm

Supporting Member
Thank you BoredBunny, don't hesitate to post your review as soon as you come back. I love this place and I'm always looking after Yin Yang reports to read.

Posted: 2008-08-05, 1:57 am

amorous_man
You don't mention what the Romanian Sandra was like. She was a real life wire. She even kicked me up the arse. Lovely breasts - I know there enhanced. She was obviously available and one of the more attractive girls there
Re: Yin Yang report, June 4th 2008
Posted: 2008-08-05, 9:18 pm

Supporting Member
Nothing special to say about Sandra, I had a good time with her, it was fun. It would be boring if I wrote a complete report about all the girls I've been with, especially if all the sessions seem like each other.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: