Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Another Sauna Club near Venlo
Posted: 2008-07-06, 1:57 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It seems that the Dutch try to play on the Germans' ground, always opening new Sauna clubs and FKK ;)

Sauna Club ZaZen
Bosserheide 53
5855 EB WELL
http://www.saunaclubzazen.nl/

open since 1st of July 2008

The club is located at 25 km away from Venlo at North. ZaZen is the sister club of the Yin Yang, as what LR is to GT, prices for sessions are the same : 50€ for 30 minutes, and 75€ per hour. Special offer : the entry fee is 35€

It's not really a Sauna club, but a real FKK, which means that the girls are all nude.

Posted: 2008-07-06, 11:46 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Farid747,

You are a goldmine of information. How did you find out about this new FKK club in Nederlands?

I like FKK for the concept of the girls all being naked. Very nice - makes me want to go.

Now I am beginning to have too many options for my trip in Juli.

At 25 Km North of Venlo it is actually very close to the airport that I am flying out of so I may even use it as my last day before I fly out.

Then again I have a bit of a schedule already and might not be able to fit it in.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-07-07, 12:23 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
I have just had a look at ijsberens and our Nederlander bethren have been visiting and reporting on FKK ZaZen positively.

It is a smaller club with say 9-15 girls on at any one time and about the same number of male visitors. The facilities appear to be very good but no kino which is something I like to do in between sessions. I mean I cannot fuck for 14 hours from opening at 11am to closing at 01:00.

The girls are dragoons from Yin Yang naturally and the girls are taking a bit of getting use to FKK environment as it should be of going totally naked - no hiding behind towels girls and also couch action in the main bar area like in Bernds or Freud 39.

There were reports of BJs in the pool area and a BBBJTCIM on a couch in the bar area. So this is really looking up.

I mean I do kissing and fondling in the main area of Oase but I have yet to fuck a girl in the main bar area of Oase. Mind you I have yet to be game enough to get a girl to get on her knees in the main lounge area of Oase and give me a BBBJ as I stand up having a drink at the bar.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-07-08, 4:18 pm

petertaylor69
LBC,

We look forward to your report and detailed instructions as to how to get there.

Your efforts as a "pathfinder" and textual cartographer are greatly appreciated.

I share your views on the kino, as a great respite/apertif, although I wish they would improve the films on show. The Germans are too fixated on arse action and willy slapping.

Peter
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: