Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
short Alkmaar report
Posted: 2008-07-31, 1:10 pm

makelove Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I felt like getting away from Amsterdam for a day so I took the train to Alkmaar. It was my first trip to Alkmaar and I took some time to walk around the city centre and just to enjoy the day. It is a nice city for a one day tour. Some nice shopping streets and some canals but in my opinion a quite ordinary city, but maybe it was just my expectations that were too high. I did a tour to the Alkmaar RLD, Achterdam, but there were very little action going on and only a few girls working. The clock was about 11.30am so I passed and came back again about 2 hours later. Now there were some more action and more girls working. I must have walked through the Achterdam at least 5 times before I found something in my taste. In the 3rd passage (room 18) I found a blond Bulgarian beautiful girl with long hair and almost a flat chest. I think her name was Manola and she offered the normal S&F for the normal Amsterdam price 50EUR. I enjoyed my time with her and received a friendly basic service.
Alkmaar was ok but I anyway made sure that I would be back in Amsterdam before the evening would come.
Re: short Alkmaar report
Posted: 2008-08-01, 11:12 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm always after fresh news from Alkmaar to read, thanks makelove.

I have a question : that bulgarian Manola, was she the only one to ask you 50€ instead of the usual Alkmaar price of 35€ ? Or maybe there is less competition between the girls at this early time of the day, so they tend to rise their prices?

Posted: 2008-08-01, 2:28 pm

makelove Power Kat
Farid747, she was my only punt in Alkmaar so I really do not know what the normal price in Alkmaar should be. I guess that the fact that she was a stunner and that I was speaking English and not Dutch are reason enough to ask for 50 instead of 35.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: