Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar trip report
Posted: 2008-09-21, 3:53 pm

clostro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,
After a short stay in Amsterdam, i decided to switch to Alkmaar and enjoy the peace of a provincial city. Not that I was disappointed by the Amsterdam RLD but it is true that once you have visited German Sauna club and FKK, you don't see it the same way. It does not sound exactly as a tourist trap but sometimes it comes to your mind.
No to be mistaken, i did met extraordinary girls in Amsterdam and got really confused. I think it was time to break the routine and change my mind. I still love Amsterdam and met again some friends there.
Alkmaar is a nice place to relax, a lot of shops and people walking around. Many restaurants and bars, friendly people. It is not boring at all even night time. Not so much to envy to Amsterdam. The Achterdam RLD is rather small, it is only one street with many covered area on both side. I was probably the lonely tourist there. In 10 mn you have done a tour. The setup is not so great because it is a pain to go in all the alley more or less empty. I point that i do not like the "la vie en rose" covered area too. I think that there is no really day and night shift. After 6 or 7 pm, you will find the same girls plus a few new comers.
Room numbers will refer to the following Achterdam map (thanks to Farid747 who retrieve it from another site)
http://www.geocities.com/djazayri/images/achterdam.gif
There is maybe not so much stunning girls as in Amsterdam but you can still find cuties. All the girls were offering their service for 35€/15-20mn. My first meeting was with Kisha, a 20 years old girl from Ghana. She is located room d2 or maybe d1, she was there day and night. A nice rack and great set of tits. She is not slender but her body is firm and nicely shaped. She was not so talkative but still friendly. I did not come back but i will recommend her to black beauty lovers. I did many tours, Eda (already reported) was still located room 7/Alley 6. A tall slender blond girl. But she was a too much on the teasing approach for me. After many tours and many little smile with Gigi (room 11/Alley 24), i decided to discuss with her. She has a very pretty face, wears glasses which suit her well, blond hair with dark roots. She talk with a very soft voice and very nicely. Once inside, everything went naturally. she is a small model with a nice booty. She is funny and give a lot of tenderness. I enjoyed so much the session that i came back the day after. It was even better. She was very happy to see me coming back and gave of her person. I was not asking so much. Highly recommended.
I passed many time in what i refer to the cutie Alley (Alley 16). There is a cute blond girl working in room 1 (street view). She has quite a lot of business but i had a feeling for the girl who work room 3 or maybe 4. She is a statuesque and slender girl, dark long hair, enhanced breast. she would easily sustained the competition on Tromp. or Dolleb. in Amsterdam. A pure beauty. She impressed me and i decided to interview her only the last night. She is Roxanna from Poland. I would not say she is friendly neither distant but there is something with this girl. I still do not know what. She is the opposite of Gigi. Gigi is a small model, very friendly, she put you at ease the first minute. Roxanna is a tall slender and impressive woman. She is also in her twenties. Naked, she is beautiful, perfect body. During the action, she gave me some advices on how to proceed and directed the session which i found nice. She took her time and i had to extend the session, i was very happy to do it. A t the end,she told me some nice words which really surprised me. It was not her style at all. I was on her charm and was very disappointed to ask her only the last night.
Regards,
Clostro
Re: Alkmaar trip report
Posted: 2008-09-21, 9:07 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the report. This map I got it from somebody on hookers.nl, I don't claim to be the author.

Now let me ask your personal opinion. Do you prefer Amsterdam's RLD or Alkmaar Achterdam in term of looks / quality of service?
Posted: 2008-09-22, 1:21 am

m02499
Thanks for the post. Can you provide any more information on Kisha? I love black girls and will be in Amsterdam in October. I will make the trip to Achterdam if she sounds good. When you say not slender can you provide any more physical description. Thanks.
Alkmaar trip report
Posted: 2008-09-22, 4:18 am

smuler Power Kat
Thanks Clostro for the report

It is nice to hear about Alkmaar..I wish more often...

I should talk, I still have not been there

Can you comment on what do you think the 50 will buy you ?

Best Regards

Smuler
Posted: 2008-09-24, 8:49 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
@Farid747,
I wanted to sincerely thank you for providing the link to the map. It is very useful because it is very tricky to indicate a girl location in Achterdam with all those little covered areas, much more than in Amsterdam. I would suggest to put it in the Almaar homepage of axxxtw. I do not know if there are some legacy problems.
I do not have enough statistics for Achterdam but in term of service all the girls were just great. Also in Amsterdam it is often a hit or a miss, it doesn't look to be the case with Alkmaar girls. They are more into the repeat business with local customers but none overcharged me because i was obviously a tourist. In term of look, it is comparable to Amsterdam. There is just less girls but still some beauties. I remember a girl probably from Romania (room 1, Alley 26). Cleopatra long hair cut, slim and tanned body, great legs. Also Roxanna, my polish beauty, what do i miss from Amsterdam...one regular and lovely girl (anyway, I've seen her) and the city but not the RLD.

@m02299
I would say Kisha is 20y/1,55m. She has a nice round and quite impressive booty and an amazing medium size breast which stand very well. She is not slender but not chubby nor fat. I would not say she is athletic but still a little bit muscular. I too love black girls, i've been with much more good looking black girls, but she is certainly worth a trip. Anyway there was two others "good looking" black girls a few windows after you pass Kisha. One was always sitting, slightly older than Kisha, light dark skin but still attractive. Another one had a very funny face, she was slender and nice looking.

@Smuler
I was expecting that for 35€, i would have been rushed but i was wrong. Even for a 35€ session, you will get a relax session. Maybe i was lucky but i don't think so. In fact, i do not know exactly how long i stayed with each girl and also did not ask for any extra. Certainly you can deal a 50€/30mn session but it highly depends on the girl. I preferred to go for a 35. I extended with Roxanna, she was so surprising and frankly, i am a little bit ashamed not to have given more than 70€.

Regards,
Clostro
Posted: 2008-09-25, 10:11 pm

m02499
Thanks again for the information. I plan to be in Amsterdam next month on business and am planning a side trip to Alkmaar. As an aside the best and most beautiful black girl I have ever seen working was in Amsterdam. Her name was Sara and she was from Ghana. She was tall, slender with large natural breasts and a pretty face. She also provided a nice experience overall. She worked on Molensteeg near the Old Sailor. This was a few years back so I am sure she is probably long gone now.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: