Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Strip Club at Breda
Posted: 2008-09-23, 4:44 pm

zottler
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi and Hello from Germany,

my girlfriend and me are going to Breda for the next weekend and we want to visit a stripclub. Does anybody know a nice one in Breda, maybe we are going to Amsterdam too. I think that wouldnt be a problem to find a stripclub in Amsterdam.

I've searched the web but there is nothing to find about clubs at Breda, i hope you can help us.

Greetings
Re: Strip Club at Breda
Posted: 2008-09-23, 6:55 pm

jgramos Moderator
Good evening....

Not sure about stripclubs in Breda itself, but there is a good one in Tilburg called De Nacht, homepage http://www.de-nacht.nl/?pagina=home

As for Amsterdam, amazingly there is only 1....La Vie En Proost.

Peace
Posted: 2008-09-24, 1:47 pm

zottler
Hi there,

thanks a lot! Have you been in that club? The website already looks nice.

For me its some kind of funny that there are only live sex shows at Amsterdam and not a regular strip club.
Posted: 2008-09-24, 1:56 pm

jgramos Moderator
Yeah, I been to De Nacht. Not like UK strip clubs, De Nacht allows licking of cream off nipples, women grinding you all over, etc...

It is a wierd thing about Amsterdam. There are several sex shows which are more amusing than erotic, and 1 strip club (La Vie En Proost) which I haven't been to, that I can remember, but is supposed to be pretty good (but you need to keep an eye on your drinks, and drinks are expensive)

Peace
Posted: 2008-10-15, 4:33 pm

jero
I guess strip clubs like in the US don't work in Holland because prostitution is legal. Who wants to pay money to a stripper if they can have real sex next door.
Posted: 2008-10-15, 5:24 pm

jgramos Moderator
In a follow up to my previous post, I have been to La Vie En Proost in Amsterdam. I went on a Friday evening, it was very busy, but enjoyable. Have a look on the Trip Reports MB, the details are in my report.

Peace
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: