Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Summer 2009 - the great euro (sex) trip..any advice welcome!
Posted: 2008-11-05, 3:12 pm

jgramos Moderator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After thinking about how to spend some of my hard earned money and use some annual leave up next summer, I've been considering a 2 week vacation, consisting of mainly sex - driving - sex - driving - beer - sex - driving - sex - weed - sex - and so on! I'm sure you get the picture!!

So, my aim is to start off with a day/night in London, and visit a Lady Marmalade Party, as promoted by Amsterman recently.

Then I’d head to mainland Europe. I was thinking of going Dover to Dunkerque, and heading straight to Brussels (approx 100 miles from Dunkerque). I think 2 nights in Brussels should be enough, I’ve done quite a bit of the tourist stuff, so my aim would be to check out the RLD there, and also sample some of their fine alcohol, and maybe a chocolate or two! Lol!

After Brussels, I thought 1 night in Antwerp would be a good idea (approx 30 miles). I’m intrigued by what I’ve heard and seen in pics of the Antwerp RLD, but I think 1 night will be adequate.

Then, I was thinking of trying an FKK, probably Golden Time, as I’ve heard great things about it. That’s about 100 miles from Antwerp, so I would have to look into accommodation near to Golden Time as Amsterdam is a bit of a trek after a day of sex, but I may cross the border into The Netherlands and stay somewhere like Venlo.

The next day, I’d head to Amsterdam (approx 115 miles). I’d plan to stay five to seven nights in the Dam.....what I’ll be doing in Amsterdam is obvious to anyone that’s read my trip reports, but sex – weed – drinks is pretty much it! Lol! But, I was thinking of using Amsterdam as my base, and go to several different places throughout the week. Maybe Den Haag, Utrecht, Alkmaar, etc... but that can be decided at the time, as they’d just be afternoon or evening trips and would depend on what state their RLD’s are in at the time.

After my week in Amsterdam, I think I’d head down to Tilburg for just the 1 night, where I may meet up with a few friends (approx 45 miles). This would be to have a break from sex, have a smoking session & a drink or two, and probably go to the strip club (De Nacht).

After Tilburg, I’d head to either Antwerp or Brussels, whichever I enjoyed the most during the week before. I was thinking maybe staying at either for one or two nights, then driving back to Dunkerque and heading back to the UK.

So there we have it, my plan for summer 2009. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!

Peace

Posted: 2008-11-07, 11:36 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
quote jgramos :
"Then, I was thinking of trying an FKK, probably Golden Time, as I’ve heard great things about it. That’s about 100 miles from Antwerp, so I would have to look into accommodation near to Golden Time as Amsterdam is a bit of a trek after a day of sex, but I may cross the border into The Netherlands and stay somewhere like Venlo."

My friendly advice : try the Sauna Club Yin Yang in Roermond. I always spent good times there, it's my favourite club. Golden Time sounds like a fuck factory.
Re: Summer 2009 - the great euro (sex) trip..any advice welcome!
Posted: 2008-11-08, 2:56 am

jgramos Moderator
Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it!

Peace

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: