Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang report : 31/10/2008 ...
Posted: 2008-11-12, 4:44 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
... better late than never !!

After 4 months I wanted to know how things are going on in Roermond, that was my 4th visit and as usual I haven't been deceived by the quality of girls and the good times that I spent there. And I got good news for MrMagoo : Sandra (RO) and Jessy (CZ) are still there ! :)

I prefer by far to get there by train, but considering the difference between the price of a round trip Paris- Liege with Thalys (141€), and the price of a round trip with Eurolines coach (55€), there would be no way for me to choose Thalys.

This time I staid in Hotel de Pauw 10 minutes at feet from the Roermond Station. The rooms are comfortable, the hotel is above a bar, but hell expensive : 81€ for a single room !!

Here comes the Yin Yang report

I staid there from 20.00 to the closing time 1.00. After have paid my 50 euros entrance fee, I put my bathrobe and have a seat around the bar.

A couple of minutes later I stumble on a nice jamaican girl named Kelly. I had never been with a black girl before, well it's a good choice for a first one, Jamaica means culture, music.

Then I made a threesome with romania Sandra and a beautiful moroccan brunette called Ivy, strange name for a moroccan girl, I assume it's not here true name.

Next round was with a german turkish girl Ayleen, very cute face, a little bit chubby, but I love it ! I've been twice with her, as I've been twice with Kelly.

There were also 2 girls I would have loved to go with, but I met them too late and I didn't have time, and money, one tall german thin blonde with a face so cute that you would say she comes straight from heaven. Sorry I didn't even ask her name, I was so endazzled by her beauty that I lost my means, lol :)

Well, it was an great night, this club is still worth a visit, the only downside : I've been disturbed by too many people smoking around the bar, whereas the smoking ban has come into effect in the Netherlands since 2008, 4th of July

And guess what : I already planned my next visit 4th of december
Re: Yin Yang report : 31/10/2008 ...
Posted: 2008-11-14, 3:31 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the report, Farid.

Interesting to hear the smokers have crept back to the bar. When I was there it was summer, but raining. Smokers lurking in the doorways. A couple of girls came into the sauna after their smokebreaks to warm themselves up (without undressing). Stood in the sauna chatting (in Dutch) with the guys there, left after about a minute. There was no smoking that I noticed anywhere indoors.

Wish I was there.

Posted: 2008-11-24, 12:59 am

amorous_man
Great report! It's a real problem accommodation in Roermond. I stay is Maastricht. The last train goes at 12.30 and I've been on it.
Re: Yin Yang report : 31/10/2008 ...
Posted: 2008-12-02, 10:28 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
amourous_man wrote:
Great report! It's a real problem accommodation in Roermond. I stay in Maastricht. The last train goes at 12.30 and I've been on it.

From my experience, amongst all the hotels who are at a walking distance from YY, you find nothing under 65€

I wish I passed that damn drivers' license, so that I can book a room at Villa de Bedelaar : http://www.bedelaar.nl/

They got single rooms for 37€ per night

48 hours and counting :)

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: