Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hague RLD report
Posted: 2008-11-12, 1:56 pm

makelove Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I passed a few time the RLD at Geleenstraat but my rip-off radar was screming, maybe because of some bad experience from earlier trips. Not interested in having more bad experince I walked ahead to Doubletstraat where in my oppinion all the best girls work and for half the price compared with Geleenstraat. If somebody does not know Doubletstraat then it is a typical RLD street with about 170 kamers within a about 150meter long street including 5 covered areas. The other RLD Geleenstraat that is almost of the same size as Doubletraat is locted about a 10 minute walk away. It is also less than a 10 minute walk from Doubletstraat to the centre of Hague.

If I remember correct, the name of my first girl was Claudia. A Venezuelan babe in maybe her mid 30s, in good shape and with a good body. The only down side about the girls on Doubletstraat is that most do not speak so much English. It is ok to negotiate the price, that is often 25 euro, then I often ask about her taking all clothes off and if I can touch her everywhere but I'm not always sure if they understand. However that is really no problem because they always just say yes and there is never any problem while the basic service is always fully naked here. Some small chat like what is your name, where are you from is usually ok but then I say something she does not understand and she just smiles at me or answers something in Spanish and I just smile back at her. However Claudia like most other Doubletstraat grils is no clockwatcher and a few different positions is included and as usual no upselling either. With Claudia we started with a BJ, then cowgirl, then cowgirl reversed, then to mish wherafter we switched to doggy and in the end she went all the way down on her stomage with me on top. Nice girl and well recommended. I think she was at 38 K2.

My next girl was Katy from Colombia. A plump girl in her 20s. She had a qute smile in the windows all those times I passed her. Her service containd all basic stuff included in th 25 euro but inside her sweet smile was gone and she was more distant. No reason to complain but no reason to go back either. She was in the covered area at 25 K7.

My last girl was a beautiful young and fit Bulgarian girl whos name was Anna. She had a bit more shy nature but was very nice and the first one who relly could talk in English. I just love a girl who lifts up her legs high, right in the beginning of mish. 30 euro for this girl and she is really good looking. She is located at a window on the street, I don't remember exact kamer number but it was somewhere around 10. Recommended.
Re: Hague RLD report
Posted: 2008-11-13, 9:59 pm

clostro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for your report, always great to read news from other cities and discover new talents.
Clostro
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: