Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Thoughts on Alkmaar
Posted: 2008-11-23, 10:11 am

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
There is not much is written on this board regarding Alkmaar, which I think is a shame as it can be a great experience.

Some of my best experiences have been there, and it certainly is the best place to go to literally \"get the most bang for your buck.\" All sessions are 35E for 3 positions, and I never had the crap of asking extra $ for top off or doggy style that you sometimes get from girls in the Wallen. So it is easy for E175 to screw 5 girls in a day. Often this will be at least half of what I\'d pay in the Wallen for 5 girls (typically 1 or 2 of the girls in the Wallen would be a favorite where I opt for a 100E 30min session)

The selection is not as good as the Wallen, especially the night time Wallen scene, but I have always found at a minimum 2 or 3 girls who are very fine looking. But on a good day, there could be 8 - 10 stunners to choose from... more than I could fuck in a day. I don\'t think I ever saw less than 5 that I would be quite happy to bang.

The RLD is fairly compact, which is a pro and a con. It\'s nice that you can see upto ~ 100 girls quite quickly, but also a con that the area is not really spread out. Doing a lap in the Wallen takes some time, and gives at least a fair chance that some punter has finished a session. In Alkmaar you can do a lot of laps and there might not be any change in occupancy status. The compactness helps in making comparisons between girls a little easier since you can cruise back and forth quickly as you ponder which one might have the juicier ass or cuter face. This also means that the girls might see a lot of you in a short period of time as you cruise back and forth. A couple of times I had a few chicks get kind of pissed that I was walking by so frequently and not choosing them. At first I was going to list this as a con, but from observation of the girls where this was occurring, I don\'t think their attitude would have passed the interview test at the door anyways. I figure if they react like this, they probably would have been a bitchy poor provider anyways. So rather than let this bother me, I just consider it another screening method... one that they just lost a customer to.

Alkmaar sessions are interesting in that I really never know what I will get. Some times I like this novelty, but if I get a string of mediocre sessions I find that I will defer to the Wallen where I know I will be able to get at least one or two primo sessions with a regular that I know will be a great experience. I guess it is kind of like Costco in that regard. Their merchandise is always changing and you never know if that great deal you saw last week is still there. But more often than not, I will find at least one gem in Alkmaar, and then go back for a couple of repeats with her during the day. Over the summer, there was one chick in the open court yard area called Casa Maria, who absolutely knocked my socks off. Tall, lithe 19 yrs old who gave an incredible GFE. She was like a brunette version of Krasimira of the Wallen, but this one was also very skilled at riding me cow girl. I was so smitten with her that I specifically made sure I made a trip back to Alkmaar the next time I was in Holland to look for her, but alas she was not there.
Wim or anyone: Does the name Casa Maria ring a bell? If she is still there, I will be making sure that I get to Alkmaar the next time I am back to Holland.

In thinking about this, I\'d have to say that this has been a fairly regular occurance... I find someone in Alkmaar that is on par with any of my favorites in the Wallen, and then I make a specific trip out to Alkmaar only to find that they are no longer working. I forget her name now, but my most increbible blow job experience was in Alkmaar with an 18yr old chick with a thick pouty lower lip who could have passed for Julia Roberts right out of highschool. The way she slowly wrapped her lips and ran her tongue on my shaft was perfect, coupled with the fact that she had a wonderful friendly attitude and an absolute killer body. Normally I only go for a 5 minute or less BJ before moving on to fucking, but with her I\'d make the blow job to be most of the session. Although I normally like to stand while I receive head, I still remember to this day lying back on her bed as she worked her mouth slowly up and down my shaft. I think I also kind of flattered her. She said she never had a repeat customer within the same day, and that day I came back every 2 or 3 hours, four times. The fourth time she just let out a really cute giggle as she saw me walk up, opened the door and then literally went straight down to business.

I also find that the girls in Alkmaar tend to be less jaded than some of the ones you find in the Wallen. A couple of times girls have said this is only their first week or two on the job. Several have told me there are just doing this part time for a month or two to get some quick bucks, and from what I can tell from the turnover there it appears that this might be true. I think that this sometimes leads to better attitudes. In general I would say they approach you with a more GF attitude, as opposed to a bossy, bitchy \"Get on the bed for your 30 second BJ\" or \"Time to cum baby\" after 5 minutes that you sometimes see from hardened Wallen chicks. I think their lack of experience will lead them to have sex much like the little sex they probably had with their likely few initial boyfriends. In particular, I remember one chick who would when going into doggy style would look so seductive, and arch her back like a cat, and press her ass hard up against me to get lots of friction. The other thing I only had happen in the Wallen, which was suprisingly erotic for me was a girl who laid me down and slowly sucked and licked MY nipples.

Like the Wallen, things don\'t start picking up until the afternoon. Noon would still be fairly dead in terms of the number of girls. I have heard that it is much better at night, but personally didn\'t observe this. The few times I was there at night, it was quite late. The most recent times I stayed in Alkmaar, the game plan was to try a couple of E35 cuties, and then head into AMS for a sure thing with Jen Cutie and Nina who was still working at this time. Good thing I did, as that was the session where I learned Nina\'s amazing talent of being able to wrap her ankles around her neck. I didn\'t get back to Alkmaar until around 1:00AM. It was a summer weekend, and I don\'t know if this was typical, but although there were a lot of girls, almost 100% of them were occupied. It was quite crowded. Not the tourists and rowdy stag parties you see in the Wallens, but locals looking for a shag. This meant if you saw a chick you liked, you had better pounce or she would be almost immediately taken by another, even more so than in the Wallen. I personally found I had more to choose from during the afternoon. I haven\'t been to Alkmaar at night over the winter, but if the selection of girls stays high and the number of customers goes down, I think it might be quite good at night.

Alkmaar itself is a nice city. In the summer, even without mongering I would recommend a trip to see it. There is a nice small pedestrian area downtown to walk around, and lots of nice outdoor cafes to have a lunch out on the patio. With the shops all clustered around this pedestrian mall area, some shopping can be a nice break. I found that it was quite easy to find some cool sweaters and gifts for my niece each time I was there. That said, if you plan to spend most of your time there for the girls, you\'ll quickly find that there is not a lot to do as you recharge between sessions. They do have a multiplex cinema there, and one of my favorite things I like to do after I good fuck is to catch a matinee and chill out, think about the last session, and then debate which one the chicks I scouted out earlier would be taking my cock after the show finishes. Here is a link to the theatre in Alkmaar for current show times: View

It\'s hard to say what a typical Alkmaar day will be like for me. Only a few have been mediocre, and I usually find them a nice change of pace from AMS. One time I was extremely lucky and got to experience the delights of 5 or 6 completely new chicks, but more often than not, there will be a few average sessions mixed in. Lately I have been employing the strategy that if I find a real gem, I make it a point to go back for a repeat session rather than taking a chance on an unknown quantity. This is particularily true if it is a later session, and I start to question whether I would be able to perform. Now that I have discovered Kamagra, I met be more inclined to take a risk on a young gorgeous looking unkown quantity since it seems like Kamagra would do a god job of keeping me from wilting should my choice turn out to have a bitchy attitude.

I have to say that one of the major pros of Alkmaar is the ability to sample so many different chicks at a reasonable price. Every chick is unique in some way, and at 35E it really is affordable to sample the diversity of how beautiful the female form can be. I find it interesting to contrast how a girls size affects your fucking in various positions. I never cease to be amazed at the various different tit shapes, even within the same cup size, or how much different A cup tits fill your hands from C cups. Because of the low price, I am much more willing to try a new chick in Alkmaar, and I have to say I have become a richer person for it. ;-) I\'ve learned a lot there about how much different assholes can pucker, the different shapes and sizes of cunt lips, sizes of clits, whether they jut out or are buried under labia, etc.

Another reason to consider Alkmaar is that hotels can be much cheaper than AMS. I\'ve had great accomodation at the Amarath for 75E, where easily something similiar might cost up to E300 or more in downtown AMS. Stay in Alkmaar and it is like getting 6 chicks for free. (Maybe I should suggest this as a hotel promotion, and they can send the chicks to your room). The Netherland train system has a great online schedule, so you should be able to easily check to see if you can stay there and still make your train connections to get back to Schipol airport. Also worth checking the schedule if you plan day trips between AMS and Alkmaar at off times. During peak periods, just head to the train station and the most you\'ll wait for a train is about 20 minutes. View I haven\'t found a hotel as close to the Alkmaar RLD as some of the hotels near the Wallen. This means that if you plan on heading back to your hotel to do some work between sessions, figure at least a total 30 minute walk getting back and forth, which can eat into your day.

The RLD is an easy 15-20 min walk from the train station, and is situated on the small pedestrian street called Achterdam. View

Other considerations:
The girls seems to constantly changing. It could be that it is because I get out there much less frequestly than the Wallen, but I very rarely see the same girls there, even if I am lucky and get back there within a few months. More typically I might visit Alkmaar at most once per year and I\'d say I hit Alkmaar maybe 1 out of 3 times I get to AMS. But in AMS, there are girls that I have seen over a couple of years. The only girl I can think of I\'ve seen more than once in Alkmaar was when Nicola worked there.

The lack of reviews of the girls. In the Wallen, by reading the reviews here I have a pretty good list of current chicks to put on my potential \"to do\" list. In Alkmaar you really need to just go by your gut from the interview at the Kamer door. The good news, is that because it is so much cheaper, it doesn\'t hurt too much financially to cut a bad session short. You get almost 3 sessions in Alkmaar for the price of 2 Wallen sessions, so as long as at least 2 of the three \"flier\" sessions in Alkmaar are good, you come out equal to taking 2 known quantity sure things in the Wallen.

The train ride out there. If you are staying in AMS and you do only 1 or 2 girls, you are not going to save anything since the train fare will eat up any savings on price. If you are on a tight schedule, by the time you figure in the walking to the station, the return etc. your talking at least 2-3 hours of your day traveling. That said, the trains really are wonderfully efficient. Typically there are 4 or so trips an hour so the wait is never too long. They do end a little after midnight, which does make travelling between AMS and Alkmaar for late night sessions inpractical.
Re: Thoughts on Alkmaar
Posted: 2008-11-23, 8:39 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Thanks for providing such fantastic details. I've still never been yet as i'm addicted to De Wallen ;-) but this sort of information is very helpful :-)

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2008-11-23, 11:21 pm

cmanc
nice report, but are they not closing the rld at alkmaar ?
Thoughts on Alkmaar
Posted: 2008-11-24, 3:28 am

smuler Power Kat
Hey Miami Dave

Thanks for your very informative assessment of Alkmaar

Your input regarding logistics is very much appreciated.. Knowing when to go, and how long it takes to get there, is very important for a visitor...

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-11-24, 4:50 pm

treetop
Thanks for the info. I will definitely give this place a try on my upcoming trip. How long is the train ride from Centraal station?
Are there any decent bars to relax in near the RLD?
Posted: 2008-11-24, 8:24 pm

makelove Power Kat
treetop, the train ride from Amsterdam central station to Alkmar is according to my memory about 30 or 40 minutes. There are no bars in the Alkmaar RLD but the centre of Alkmar is about a 1 or 2 minute walk so you will find plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
Posted: 2008-11-24, 11:06 pm

texastime
Miami Dave, what great thoughts and ideas you have presented !!! I have not been to Amsterdam in almost 4 years, but have my ticket for April. Last time I was contemplating the Hauge or Alkmaar,and decided on a couple of Prives that were recommend in the Hauge. This trip I am going to go at least one day and check out Alkmaar, and if I really like, go back a second day. Thanks for the tips and great map, espically if you put directions to, and enter the train station, and go to satellite view. Thanks again...
Posted: 2008-11-26, 3:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
hey my friend i totally agree with you. i've only been once but it's the first place i'm going to on monday. it's only 1/2 hour from amsterdam and the girls are of high quality in my opinion. my best experience (i've been to holland 4times so far) has been in the achterdam. brazilian girls & eastern euro girls were there last time i went (july 2007) and i'm hoping one in particular is there again. gave me a great time and no rush whatsoever. got a bj, she jumped on top and then let me take my time in doggy style. fantastic. really hope they don't close any windows whatsoever. roll on monday night!! :)

Posted: 2008-11-27, 5:28 pm

Thepacifist
Never been but i think i'll give it a go this trip. 35E sounds great but the return train fare is what? I'll prob get lost trying to find it but it sounds worthy of an adventure and at least 2 girls.

Posted: 2008-12-04, 5:51 am

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
From AMS Central, 1 way fare is about 7E, a same day return fare about 12E
Posted: 2008-12-04, 6:32 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Oh, this is a subject near and dear to my heart.
If you have been to Amsterdam more than three times. and you haven't been to Alkmaar, you have not been paying attention. I have NEVER had a bad experience in the Achterdam, and some of the stories I have are doosies, including the night that I met Professor Wim form the first time.
The big deal is NO Tourists.
It a a stunning little town with a rocking section of about 100 windows, no more than three blocks from the central square downtown. At the end of the Achterdam (the main RLD street) there is a bar on one side and a coffeeshop on the other. Incredibly compact, it is a model of mongering efficiency. It doesn't have the volume or the beauty of the canals in Amsterdam, but it is a really cool change of pace. I think of it as the triple-A farm team to the Wallen, for all of those familiar with baseball. Girls frequently leave the Achterdam only to appear in the Wallen at a much higher price. Do us all a favor, and travel to the Achterdam to help train future stars of the Wallen.

Weasel

Posted: 2008-12-05, 1:32 am

ragnarkar
I think Alkmaar's closing in Q2 2009, according to the following thread:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... =&start=10

So enjoy it while you can!
Posted: 2008-12-06, 9:39 pm

TribSupporting Member
Supporting Member
FOr Bars I remember there being 2 near the cheese market which is about 5 min or so from the achterdam.

Posted: 2009-01-10, 10:18 pm

Busta Hymen
So is Alkmaar's rld a short walk or a 30 min walk from the train station? I've read conflicting accounts within this thread. Also, if it's the long walk, would you recommend taking public transport or a cab to avoid getting lost?
Posted: 2009-01-10, 11:19 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
30 mn walk, are you kidding? I take no more than 20 mn to get to Achterdam coming from the station, and yet I'm not much of a fast walker.

There's no need to take a taxi cab, turn at left as you get out fom the station with the railway behind you, walk past the Hotel Stad en Land, you turn slightly at right, walk straight ahead all along the canal during 15 mn, and you get there.

Posted: 2009-01-11, 12:25 am

clostro Power Kat
Definitly 15 to 20 mn
Clostro
Posted: 2009-01-12, 12:03 pm

ragnarkar
It took me about 30 minutes on my first visit there, haha! Just try to arrive there during the day, go to the information booth at the train station and ask for their city map.. maybe even have them point out the location. It shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes if you know your way.
Posted: 2009-01-25, 7:12 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I always pay Alkmaar a visit (alomg with Utrecht and Den Hagg), there has always been at least 3 suitable girls, there are a few bars there as well, if you walk left , and go down the first street there are a couple of decent bars, walk right and there are about five bars , it's well worth a visit.

From the station turn left and go past burger king and go to the bus station take bus 123,127 to kaanalkade , and walk up the road to Herenstraatt, then walk up and it"s on your left, on the way back if you are going back to the Dam then the train entrance is the first door you walk past, not the same door you come out off ,it"s the station door for platform 1 it"s the sprinter train very quick.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: