Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
my experiences of other cities
Posted: 2008-11-26, 3:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hello my dutch/european friends :)

englishman here of irish extraction. i often visit the netherlands and love the place. one of my missions in life is to visit all the red light districts of the netherlands. once i've done that i'll try germanys red light areas (never been but heard it's pretty good). anyway, so far i've been to haarlem, utrecht, den haag, alkmaar and of course amsterdam. we all know about amsterdam so i'll explain some of my experiences and what i think of other cities.

utrecht- went in august 2007 and found the zandpad an eye opener. lots of small canal houses with girls galore and cars driving up and down (turning around at the roundabout/rotary. got a feeling that the place could come alive at nightime but i was there about 5ish. anyway, lots of nice girls most probably from eastern euro. in their 20s & 30s with the odd whiplash madame. i strolled up and down a few times (about 3/4 mile in length) but didn't fany anything there and headed to the other red light district closer to the city. this one definitely had it's own character. it was all black ladies with massive asses (yum,yum!) i strolled up and down past about 30 windows and finally decided a gorgeous light brown skinned girl with blonde hair and tattoos. lumps and bumps in the right places. got a bj and then took her doggy style. it was fantastic. no rush but she was a bit robotic. took my time and really enjoyed it. worth checking out both to be honest. the one near the city is called hardebollenstraat.

haarlem-terrible. i'm surprised if they do any business. very strange set up (closed and open courtyards). you have to pay to get in to one and there was hardly anyone there. eastern euro girls again but if you like them in there early 20s and slim then there was a few of them around. overall though very poor red light district. went to the pub instead and saved my money for the next day.

alkmaar-ah! alkmaar :) it will always have a place in my heart and i really hope they don't close any of the windows. had a good walk around this place and there was a nice buzz to the area. felt very safe too. good quality and variety of girls. brazilians, eastern euros, couple of black girls & mixed race.in the end i decided on a girl from serbia with short blonde hair. absolutely stunning and gave me one of the best times of my life. i enjoyed myself so much i'm going again this monday :) hope she's still there. however, one girl of eastern euro origin did come out when i was looking and shout "do you want to f*** me?" lol all part of the experience i suppose.

den haag- only an hour from amsterdam and have many have said on here the doublestraat is much better than the geleen. for those of you (and me) who like shemales the geleen has a little section for them and they look as good as the ones in the dam :) however, i went to the doublestraat and absolutely loved the place and can't wait to go back again. i have unfinished business! ;) went with a dutch lady in her early 50s who had a body to die for and once again no rush and finished doggy style. strange thing though! afterwards she offered me a lolly!!! lol. anyway, i went to her because another window had closed. i plan on visiting the lady who had closed when i return this time. lady in her 50s too with a big ass and short blonde hair. can't wait.

hope this helps you all finalize your travel plans a little.

Posted: 2008-11-26, 4:17 pm

makelove Power Kat
Thanks for the info. Haarlem has been on my mind for some time whle I've never been there. To my surprise Haarlem is almost never mentioned on this board but if it is as terrible as you say then I understand why people do not talk about it.
Re: my experiences of other cities
Posted: 2009-02-28, 12:06 am

splodge Power Kat
yeah it's terrible. great if you've time to waste. i had 11 days there a couple of trips ago and decided to see haarlem. great beautiful city but doubt i'll go back.most of the kaamers were closed and the only good ones where a few skinny east euros. east euros are usually nice but i'm into the more fuller woman and these girls weren't unfortunately. depends what you like.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: