Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Hague or Alkmaar
Posted: 2008-11-29, 4:05 am

RLD lover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
With the sad new of the possible closures in Alkmaar am thinking of trying Den Hague on my next visit.

How long does it take from CS to get there, how much is the ticket and how far is the walk from the station.

Compared to Alkmaar what are the girls like - is it worth the trip or am I better just staying round the dam, Singel and De Pijp areas.

Welcome any suggestions or thoughts

Thnaks
Re: Den Hague or Alkmaar
Posted: 2008-11-29, 2:11 pm

richard.cun2
RLD Lover

Den Hague is a similar journey time to Alkmaar. There is a slightly longer train ride of 45 minutes but then a shorter walk at the other end of 10 to 15 minutes from CS to either the Geleenstraat or Doublestraat RLD. If you go through to Den Haag HS then it is even closer with no more than a 5 minute walk to the Gelenstraat RLD. The cost of a ticket is 18,30 euros which is a bit more than the 12 euros return to Alkmaar. Doublesraat and Geleentraat are about a 10 minute walk apart and are both worth visiting.

On a recent visit I noticed that Geleentraat was quieter with many Kamers empty but still a reasonable selection of girls. Doublestraat has traditionally been the poor relation to Geleenstraat but now tables seemed to have turned with almost all the Kamers full and there is also some real quality in the selection. A couple of the girls were up with the best of the Amsterdam RLD in term of beauty. Part of the reason for the popularity of Doublestraat might be the prices which start from 25 Euros whereas Geleenstraat is 50 Euros. I had a threesome on Doublestraat for 50 Euros which I don’t think you would get even in Alkmaar.

The Link below should show you the location of the RLD's in the Netherlands including Den Hague.

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl= ... 3627eb27e2
Posted: 2008-11-29, 9:42 pm

makelove Power Kat
I'm a fan of Doubletstraat while the service there is usually better than on Geleen. Geleenstraat has more model looking European girls if that is what you are looking for and Doubletstraat has very different girls, young and old, some Europeans but even more Latinas and some African girls as well.
IF you arrive by airplane then the train ride to Haag is almost as fast as the train ride from the airport to Amsterdam, which is shorter than to Alkmaar.
Posted: 2009-02-27, 11:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
hello fellow rld lover. i've been to both rld's and plan on visiting all rld's in the netherlands. den haag doublestraat is a must for all rld lovers. personally, i found doublestraat to be full of milfs; both latinos and dutch/german/northern europe. had a great time with a girl called helen but will be back to see a girl i saw there but was closed when i was ready to visit her. anyway, helen was great. an old dutch bird withthe body of a 30 yr old if you know what i mean. obviously she didnt' but that's the turn on. basically, she looked after herself. anyway, back to the question.
overall, i would reccomend geleenstraat for younger east euros,a sexy indian and a couple of she males. doublestraat for hot latino, homegrown white milfs & alkmaar for everything you'd get in amsterdam but no shemales, blacks, white milfs. however, you will find east euros, brazilians of varying ages up to about 35. (when i went). it's a real tough choice. possibly two of the best rld's around. i would of loved to have seen the poledestraat in den haag but it was knocked down apparently.
ok decision time. if you only see one then go to den haag. you have two quality districts with quality girls and a lot of choice. doestn' seem to have any black girls though-if that's your thing. you won't find that in alkmaar either although i had the best time of my life there. a serbian girl called sam. so personally, the actherdam, purely for sam (bias). if i hadn't met her then it would definitely be den haag. overall, my freind head to den haag. great city great rld's. happy hunting.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: