Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Utrecht vs. Den Haag for younger European window girls
Posted: 2008-12-06, 2:33 am

ragnarkar
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm thinking of getting a change of scenery on my next visit (Dec 11-13). I'm mostly into European window girls age 18 - 27. If I only have time to check out one of the two cities, which one is the better bet (in terms of both quantity and quality)? I might go to both if I have time.
Re: Utrecht vs. Den Haag for younger European window girls
Posted: 2009-02-03, 1:14 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
So, what did you find?

Posted: 2009-02-28, 12:21 am

splodge Power Kat
i'd say the geleenstraat in den haag from my experiences. there was also a gorgeous indian girl about 18-23 ish. very nice, was tempted but ended up with helen. mid 50s and hot, hot hot. local lady, blonde and even offered me a lolly afterwards. lol. she knew how to do her job though. top bird. anyway, utrecht zandzipad is full of all the eastern euros but the hardellesbonstraat is purely african. had a darling domincan black lady there with a massive arse and tattoos. her pimp went in as soon as i left so i soon understood why she didn't seem to happy about her job. anyway, job done and very submissive.
for younger euro girls you wont' go wrong at the geleenstraat in den haag or zandpad in utrecht. in my opinion more selection in zandpad but more friendly in geleenstraat. enjoy. :)

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: