Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Aspasia the best prive in all Netherlands !!!
Posted: 2008-12-06, 4:02 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Friday December 5th, 2008

I had spent thursday evening at the Sauna Club Yin Yang in Roermond before, then the next day I paid a visit to this excellent prive in the region of Limburg (Maastricht):

Aspasia mens' club
Rijksweg, 1
Lemiers 6295AK
The Netherlands

tel : +31(0)43-3061195
http://www.aspasia.nl

opening hours

Monday - Thursday : 11.00 am - midnight
Friday : 11.00 am - 2.00 am
Saturday : 7.30 pm - 2.00 am

warning : closed on Sunday !

Price is 100€ per hour. Aspasia is the only prive in NL that has maintained the threshold of 100€ per hour, whereas all the others have dramatically increased there prices up to 130-150€ last summer.

It's close to the German bounds, 3 km away from Aachen. For those who can't drive, you can get there from Maastricht with buslines n°50 and 54, there's a departure every 15 minutes. You can get there also from Aachen, but only with the busline n°50 and there's a departure every 30 minutes. Get down at bus stop "Lemiers" and walk a couple of minutes in the direction of Aachen.

The place is very beautiful and clean, with all colors and light, candles, sounds like a high class brothel. Now here's a picture of the bar where they serve you a drink while you wait for the girls available :

inline image

The high level of services is pretty much the same than in German FKKs (DFK, DATY, uncovered BJ). And here's the most interesting : you pay the same price for an hour whatever the number of shots, no matter how many times you do it, unlike the other prives in NL where you can only cum twice.

I got there by 12.45 pm and they presented me a selection of 12 girls !!!! All of them were young and pretty, I was truly amazed and spoiled for choice. Just imagine, I was expecting at most 5 girls like in Amsterdam, and I see and endless line-up filling the hall from the bar to the corridor

Though the choice was very hard to make, I decided in favor of a gorgeous Polish blonde named Monica. She was very sexy in her transparent pink dress. She joined me in the shower, then we got back to the room for an hour of pure ecstasy, hot sex, kisses and cuddling, she is eager to please and does all what it takes to make you happy.

When I came out from this establishment in the parking lot, I was walking through the clouds, I just felt like my feet didn't touch the ground, I was blow-minded. And then I asked myself how is that I've been able to keep coming back to that sleazy Parkside 118 in Amsterdam

Now dear ignatzmice fellows, it's up to you, one day when you happen to be in the region of NRW, just pay a visit to this prive, it's worth the detour. You will NOT find such quality nearby Amsterdam

Cheers, Farid

Posted: 2008-12-06, 4:51 pm

smuler Power Kat
Thanks for the report Farid

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-12-07, 6:46 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Farid,

Can you hang out in the bar for the afternoon and have multiple encounters like the FKK's, or is this a one girl and out-you-go arrangement like Park 118?

Weasel

Posted: 2008-12-07, 1:02 pm

Supporting Member
It works the same way as any other prive : you find the girl, you spend your time with her, then you go out.

You can stay a few minutes more to have a drink after you finished, but that's it

Posted: 2008-12-07, 2:57 pm

OrcomanSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Cool, I saw on the website that you can even go there with your partner and enjoy an undisturbed and pleasant stay. Like a kind of room rentals, that's a good idea.

BTW Farid, do you know how much would it take to reach this Heaven on Earth by train from Amsterdam?

Thanks for reporting.

O.

Posted: 2008-12-07, 6:09 pm

Supporting Member
Orcoman wrote:
BTW Farid, do you know how much would it take to reach this Heaven on Earth by train from Amsterdam?

You can forget about it. It takes a 2h30 train ride from Amsterdam to Maastricht + 45 minutes by bus from Maastricht to Lemiers, so it's a 3h15 ride one way, then 6h30 round trip. The cost is almost 50€ (41€ by train + 7€ by bus)

I rather advise you to give it a try when you happen to be in the region, for example when coming back from Yin Yang, or dedicate the whole last day of your trip to get there before taking your Eurolines coach at Brussels back to Italy

Anyway believe me, it's worth the detour.

There's a strange bug with the picture of the bar : it doesn't work at the first view of this thread, then when I click on the refresh button, the picture appears. Anybody can fix it?

Posted: 2008-12-07, 8:34 pm

amorous_man
Great report! I've been past there on the bus on the way to Aachen. Like to include a bit of culture in my trips! Always wondered what it was like! I assume that there is no entry fee! One thing though you can get a day pass on the bus which was 4 euros in the summer. Last June it got from Maastricht to Aachen and back and then even from Roermond station to Club Ying Yang. By the way I would love to hear your report on Yin Yang and on what girls you banged! There is a prive in the centre of Maastricht but never been there!
Re: Aspasia the best prive in all Netherlands !!!
Posted: 2008-12-08, 4:44 pm

Supporting Member
I prefer buying a 15 strippenkaart, 6,90€. It's cheaper for me because I can use it in my further trips. Don't worry about the YY report, you'll get it soon

The only prive left in Maastricht has closed, so there is no more prive in Maastricht

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: