Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Eindhoven report - Thursday December 4th, 2008
Posted: 2008-12-06, 6:33 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just before spending the night in YY I decided to make a stop in Eindhoven to see the windows and fulfill the total absence of report on ignatzmice and other forums, except from www.hookers.nl where you can find daily reports. I wish I could read dutch.

At first hand I didn't feel it good, because we use to tell about Eindhoven that the quality is very poor, but my curiosity was so strong that I had to see it by myself to have my own opinion about this place.

I staid there between 5 pm and 6 pm, there were almost 30 ladies all around the Baekeland square, some are old in their mid 60s, some others are ugly and fat, but among all these ladies I would say there were 7 or 8 girls on which I could spend my hardly earned euros.

Well, first of all, I've been surprised for two reasons :

1/ The price is 50€ for 15 minutes like in Amsterdam, whereas you expect 35€ in a small RLD in the countryside
2/ The Baekeland square is smaller than I imagined it, it appears wide on the picture but it's not so wide.

I didn't plan to spend my time and money with on one of the girls, but I couldn't resist the temptation when I saw this cute 20 y.o. blonde Russian called Yasmine. When I saw her arriving in her dresses before she starts her service, I said to myself "hmmm.... I feel something going on with her, let's see what she got". So a couple of minutes later I decided to join her at the far end of the left alley. I was her first client of the day.

And then everything has been all right, I would say the session was good, nothing exceptional, there was no rip-off, she was sexy, smiling, she had a good friendly attitude and provided the service I paid for. Her blowjob was hot, very warm tongue, and a burning pussy that made me came quickly in the missionary position.

Though I've been satisfied, I would not come back because there plenty other RLDs to discover in NL, and it's always exciting to discover a new one.

Posted: 2008-12-08, 7:56 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the report, Farid. It's always nice to hear about the "out of the way" parts of the Netherlands. The way things are going in Amsterdam, they might be all we have left before long. In your opinion, is Eindhoven worth visiting outside of the RLD?
Eindhoven report - Thursday December 4th, 2008
Posted: 2008-12-08, 1:54 pm

smuler Power Kat
Thanks for taking one for the team Farid

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-12-08, 4:39 pm

Supporting Member
quote Flexgr "In your opinion, is Eindhoven worth visiting outside of the RLD? "

I can't tell you much about the city itself, I staid at Roermond, not Eindhoven. It's in Eindhoven that 2 brothers have founded the international company of electronic devices Philips in the 1890s

One more precision : there are 2 stations in Eindhoven : Eindhoven main station and Eindhoven Beukenlaan, the RLD is a couple of minutes walk from the Beukenlaan station. It only takes a 3 minutes ride, and there's a train every 15 minutes

Posted: 2009-02-28, 4:17 pm

splodge Power Kat
wish i'd known of the other railway station :( i walked all the way to and back to the centraal station. what a mission. i'd liked eindhoven but its rld doesn't compare to achterdam or den haag. basically a biggish square about half mile in permiter. when i went there were some northern euro girls in their 40s, 50s but mainly eastern euro girls in their 20s with the odd latino milf.would i visit again? not in no rush to re-visit to be honest. however, the city is beautiful and decent restaurant opposite kfc on first floor. beautiful city.

Posted: 2009-03-01, 11:26 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Farid for the research.

Eindhoven might be worth a look if, for example, one is returning to Amsterdam after being in Roermond overnight.

Posted: 2009-03-06, 11:57 pm

Supporting Member
splodge wrote:
wish i'd known of the other railway station :( i walked all the way to and back to the centraal station. what a mission.

I knew it when I browse the interactive map www.mappy.com I was scrolling along with my mouse then I noticed a train station a couple of minutes at feet from Baekelandplein.

Posted: 2009-03-13, 1:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
thanks for the tip. top of my list for september are de pijp and spui in amsterdam and alkmaar :). i'll also be trying out nijmegen and deventer to see what they're like.

Posted: 2009-04-16, 5:58 am

cocksure Power Kat
For those who are interested, Eindhoven has a pretty decent nightlife (there is a small drinking "strip") and a few decent coffeeshops (although less than there once were).
Re: Eindhoven report - Thursday December 4th, 2008
Posted: 2009-05-03, 2:05 am

em punk
me and my bro were in eindhoven for the Liverpool match in december before heading to amsterdam and i have 2 say the ONLY reason i would ever go there is to watch PSV, for what we experianced the weed was shit and theres nothiing to do. Very industrial city.

Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fucking drown 'em in that shit.
Posted: 2009-05-15, 9:22 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the report Farid. From what you and others have posted, sounds like it isn't worth going there as a mongering destination.

I was thinking of taking a trip to either Southern Netherlands or Northern Belgium. Sounds like Antwerp is a better bet.

bb69

Posted: 2009-05-19, 9:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
i've been to eindhoven and tbh i won't be rushing back. just wanted to see the place really and had a few beers, a meal and a perv at the bakkeland. nice city, true, very industrial but the city centre is really nice. as i say though, won't be rushing back and my trip in sept will be all about visiting alkmaar (again), den haag (again), antwerp & nijmegen. oh and course amsterdam.

Posted: 2009-06-01, 1:30 pm

cocksure Power Kat
Quote:
me and my bro were in eindhoven for the Liverpool match in december before heading to amsterdam and i have 2 say the ONLY reason i would ever go there is to watch PSV, for what we experianced the weed was shit and theres nothiing to do. Very industrial city.

Well yes it has no major attractions to write home about, like Liverpool or Birmingham for example.

However, the weed and hash I tasted there were good and naturally cheaper than Amsterdam. The selection is not good but I don't agree that the "weed was shit" - Dutch consumers are discerning too and would not put up with that.
Posted: 2009-06-10, 1:59 pm

splodge Power Kat
i'd say the selection and quality of the weed in holland is far superior to england/u.k. you can get anything you want and it hasn't had other rubbish mixed to it. don't smoke it anymore but from the experiences i've had of holland the weed is the best i've tried.

as for birmingham and liverpool. all we need is large red light districts. :-D we'd have fantastic tourist attractions then.

Posted: 2009-08-29, 12:17 pm

jack257414
Is there a TS/Shemale area in Eindhoven or does anyone know where to get shemale action in eindhoven??
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: