Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang, Thursday December 4th 2008
Posted: 2008-12-08, 11:06 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After a stop at Eindhoven's RLD, I paid my fifth visit to this great Sauna Club where I made my first steps into the FKK scene 1 year ago.

This time I staid at Hotel Roermond, right in front of the station. The beds were so comfortable that I slept like a king !!! plus the convenience of staying in the middle of the Stationsweg, the price is 81€ per night for a single room.

Time to have a shower and get out, it was 7.47 pm, I waited one of the 2 buses #79 or #80, but the #79 doesn't run after 7.30, and the next departure was at 8.37 pm. After 20 minutes of waiting I lost patience and I decided it would not be much pain if I dropped 10€ to some taxi driver to bring me in front of the door within 10 minutes.

This time the ambiance was very festive at YY, the music was pumping very loud and all the girls were dancing. The line-up was excellent and I didn't go with all the girls I wish I had gone with.

1st session with Romanian Sandra, we took one of the dark rooms near the Kino. Bad news for her fans : she's back in Romania for long holidays, she will not be back before February 2009. Anyway I would not come back with her, I have already seen her 3 times and I like to change.

2nd with Alifia, a 22 yrs old German girl originally from Portugal. She's the typical south european mediterranean girl with dark hair, cute face, wonderful eyes. She's chubby with big bums I love to grab :)) I had missed the occasion to go to the room with her 6 months ago, she was with her girlfriend Lucy and "the trio was compulsory". I was willing to stay an hour with her, but first she warns me that her hourly rate is 100€. So I asked : "If you want to make more money, why don't you work in a window, you would get 200€ per hour". She answered "It's not a matter of money, I like to talk before and know who I will go with." So I agreed for 100€

We did it twice in an hour, but the second time it was hard for me to come because she was shouting too loud and I couldn't concentrate. I don't know if it was fake or real - she swore it was real - makes no difference to me anyway, after all I pay for my own pleasure, right?

Then I spent my last time with Kristina from Hungary despite her controversial reviews on the french FKK-orientated forum Youppie. I kept in mind the negative reviews about her saying she's a rip-off, on the other hand she was always happy to see me, each time we meet again we laugh, kiss and hug, so I felt something great going on with that girl. And I got it right !!! I haven't been disappointed, she was nice and funny, hot and sexy, I would return more than twice :))

Very tall and slender, long smooth black hair going down until the waist, tanned skin, green eyes, she looks very italian. she always stands behind the door of the wet room, near the stairs going down to the Kino.

This experience proves that you can't always trust the reviews, you can't always say that one girl is a GFE with everybody, and another is a rip off. Recommandations are not always reliable, it's all about the mutual chemistry between 2 persons.

And finally, for those who would like to keep a souvenir from this place, you can purchase a T-Shirt of the Yin Yang for 15€, that's what I did.

'Hope come come back soon ! :)

Posted: 2008-12-09, 2:00 am

420 Power Kat
Good report on Ying Yank :-) My one and only visit was during a Hookers.nl/jisbeer party,,quite a sausagefest (is this two words??) I met a girl that blew my mind,,,and a few other areas of my body. I was not too keen on the smell of this place,,had a "old shoe" funk to it, like Oase.

Ironically, I also got a "staff" tee-shirt but for free,,,after flirting with one of the girls at the front door. My only payment was to get her a cup of coffee.

This is a a much shorter drive from Paris no?

Posted: 2008-12-09, 3:01 pm

Supporting Member
I can't drive, usually I take the train following this route : Paris - Liège - Maastricht - Roermond

But this time I made a detour by Eindhoven to see the RLD of Baekelandplein because since 2 years this place hasn't been reported.

Posted: 2008-12-14, 11:39 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
While shopping around for a stero amp, I accidentally told a
salesperson I was interested in Karmen Hardon.

I Meant Harman Kardon of course.

Must have been thinking of Yin Yang :-)

Posted: 2009-04-16, 6:14 am

cocksure Power Kat
Hey Farid, do you know where the cinema and kino are?

When I went I never found it. I must be blind or something. I saw the bar, the eating area upstairs but could not find the rest. A shame because I would definitely like to kino with some chick.
Re: Yin Yang kino
Posted: 2009-04-18, 1:23 pm

Supporting Member
Hello cocksure, where have you been? It's been a long time since we haven't read you here ;

The kino is located downstairs, the stairs are around the bar, at left as you have the slot machines in front of you.

Posted: 2009-04-21, 12:41 am

pakipaki
farid or someone, i will be staying monday tuesday friday and saturday in ams, and want to experience yin yang, what are the best times to go and easiest way to go rent a car or take a train?
also if some one wants to go let me know
Re: Yin Yang, Thursday December 4th 2008
Posted: 2009-04-21, 8:58 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
"farid or someone, i will be staying monday tuesday friday and saturday in ams, and want to experience yin yang, what are the best times to go and easiest way to go rent a car or take a train?
also if some one wants to go let me know"

If you have not been to a sauna club or FKK before then it is always a good time to go.

If you are more discerning and want to ensure the best line up of availabe hotties but then also do not mind competing for their charms with clans of Polar Bears (ijsberen) then go on a Friday or Saturday and skip the AMS redlight district.

If you are a more relaxing type of guy and do not want the crowds but are okay with a lower turn out of girls then go Monday and Tuesday. Those days would generally be slower pace.

Easiest way if you cannot drive is do what Farid does and take a train then bus. I think a taxi from AMS to Roermond might be costly. I took a hire car from EIN airport since I flew in from my homeland that day into EIN. Say hi to PSV Eindhoven when there.

I am not sure what you mean by easiest way to rent a car. I do my renting on internet as I want to check for best deals and be sure of a hire car on arrival - for that is more time consuming but easier on the mind so I can concentrate more on the sucking and fucking activities. I have stuck to a number of hire car providers now and I think I get good deals - I generally pay between €13 to €30 a day but averaging mroe around the €15-20 a day mark. Some guys rent from the hire car counters in the airport which is also easy to do. Maybe you can get your hotel concierge to make arrangements - that is easy too. or ask your friendly bonded travel agent to hire a car for you - that is easy to do, just ask.

Just to let you know and you asked: I want to go too .

Posted: 2009-04-21, 6:40 pm

pakipaki
THHANKS FOR THE INFO, ENGLISH IS NOT MY PRIMARY LANGUAGE BUT WHAT I MEANT AS EASIEST WAS ON GETTING THERE EITHER BY CAR OR TRAIN I AM EVEN LOOKING AT THE OPTION OF RENTING A CAR WITH A DRIVER TO TAKE ME THERE AND WAIT FOR ME. SINCE I DO SMOKE A LOT OF WEED SOME TIMES I CAN NOT RELAX ON THE TRAIN AND IM AFRAID TO MISS MY STOP, HAS HAPPENED BEFORE ON AMSTERDAM TRAMS, AND ONCE ON A TRAIN FROM AMSTERDAM TO SCHIPOL I DECIDED TO GET OUT OF THE TRAIN BEFORE. SO THAT IS MY CONCERN ABOUT EASIEST. IF SOME ONE IS INTERESTED IN DRIVING W ME I AM PLANING MY VISIT ON TUESDAY APRIL 28
Re: Yin Yang, Thursday December 4th 2008
Posted: 2009-04-22, 4:42 am

SxyTexan
and miss Amsterdam... ;)

Posted: 2009-04-22, 5:51 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Pakipaki

Easiest way to YinYang is by train to Roermond then taxi.

Farid has reported all the hotel options, search his posts.

Enjoy.

Posted: 2009-04-22, 7:13 pm

Supporting Member
From Roermond station to the Yin Yang you've got 2 options :

option 1 : 10 euros with the taxi. I advise you to be careful about gipsy cabs operating in Roermond : never get in the car if he doesn't have a meter. I've posted about this scam one year ago.

option 2 : 1.60 with the bus #79 or #80, single ticket can be purchased onboard, ask the driver for the bus stop Melick School (10 minutes ride), get down there then walk 7 minutes following the bus direction. It's very easy to find.

Posted: 2009-04-22, 9:31 pm

"IF SOME ONE IS INTERESTED IN DRIVING W ME I AM PLANING MY VISIT ON TUESDAY APRIL 28"

Hi Pakipaki,

Have fun on the 28 April. You will be going on a quieter day which for a new person is probably best as you ar enot inundated with the crowds of male Polar Bear visitors and gaggles of girls wanting to suck and fuck you for €50 for half hour session including BBBJ, DATY, DFK and covered sex in multiple positions. This is a far better deal proposition than the AMS redlight district. A different atmosphere and a different venue.

AMS always has a place in my heart as that was where I saw my first pay for play women and also 10 years later was where I broke my pay for play cherry.

Enjoy the chaos,

Posted: 2009-04-22, 9:32 pm

Pakipaki,

Another thing that I forgot to mention. I am on the continent that week probably dipping in and out of NL but will not be doing Yin Yang on the day that you plan.

Keep cool until after school.

[ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: