Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar 21December
Posted: 2008-12-22, 5:11 am

guava
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I arrived in Amsterdam on Saturday morning 5:30 and had
a coffee at the airport while looking for a hotel online.
Mercifully, the Tulip Inn Amsterdam City Center had one room available (99euros).
Slept through most of the day and, out of curiosity, headed for the Wallen.

I should note that I had already decided that windows were defintely not part of my value system
and that I was heading straight out for the NRW clubs,
but still couldn't resist.
Lots of windows open, tour groups by the dozens, drunken youth flailing about,
all my pet peeves about the scene. Briefly considered going with Carla,
but then decided she simply doesn't do it for me. That settles it for me then,
no more RLD forever and ever. just my personal preference.

Sunday - called Asmara and confirmed they had six lovelies.
btw, the price is still - or is back to 130euros - for body to body massage,
BJ, and fuck. I think I read somewhere it was 160 for massage and 69?
anyways, got there, and just like that, all six were taken!!
headed back to Central Station, when a friend who I was supposed to meet cancelled,
and voila! I was Alkmaar bound.

I was last in Alkmaar a year and a half ago - and was pleasantly surprised.
There's now a Turkish kebab/ Chinese wok shop right next to the manager's office.
Across from it was a very well stocked grocery store open 24hrs.
Festive hearts-shaped lights were hung the length of the whole strip, and a quick tour showed
about half the kamers occupied. Lots of shades were drawn, and the vibe felt busy.
Lots of groups of young men roaming around, and a seemingly larger than usual presence of pimp/boyfriends.
The Romanians were in full force - it almost seemed everyone was one. The day-glo bikinis were in evidence,
and I'm sure some of your favorites were in attendance - not that i can provide IDs.
I determined to ask around for someone willing to provide
extras, as I reasoned that with the 35 euro rate, I could live a little larger.
No takers out of the 8 or so I asked, and I was about to call it quits when...

Gina - half Philippine/Dutch with the most amazing doe-like eyes, rose tattoos on her shoulder,
and a push up bra that promised nature's bounty but revealed small conical but pert breasts.
Still a very nice handful. Number 21 in the third enclosure.
She was working part time to save up for an apartment, and was very sweet and accommodating.
I paid 70 for 30 minutes, and she allowed a bit of DATY, as I licked and sucked my way through her legs
and thighs and sweet soft butt...got a bit of rimming in. A most generous BJ, though she didn't do balls, but
the sight of those doe eyes staring back at me and smiling was divine.
I got the feeling I could be more in charge, and I will definitely repeat.

On the extras front - on my way out, I say this young MILF-y type at kamer Number 2
on the second set of kamers on the left side, coming from the manager's office.
"Yuneela" from Romania was probably in her early thirties, with bad teeth, but what a set of boobs, and a still nice figure. Better yet, she was laid back friendly, and agreed to BBBJ and kissing (and I suspect more)
for 70euros...most unfortunately, it was late, and I wanted to catch the second to last train back to AMS.
I walked away, then changed my mind - but alas, the pimp/boyfriend was inside when I rushed in half-tearing my jacket off...
oh well, a solid reason to go back to Alkmaar - despite my aversion to windows,
still my favorite window scene in all Holland.
at least till I check out Leeuwarden in a few days..

PS the Moroccan owner at the kebab place didn't seem to think anything would come
of this closure business come January, and I suppose he should know.

Posted: 2008-12-22, 8:50 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
In Leeuwarden you will find many of the EE girls have gone home for the holidays. In particular Francesca is gone till 8 jan.
Re: Alkmaar 21December
Posted: 2008-12-22, 10:22 pm

guava
thanks for the tip...I now probably won't be in Leeuwarden
till after Jan 05, so hopefully all will be ok....

Posted: 2008-12-22, 11:51 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
quote guava : oh well, a solid reason to go back to Alkmaar - despite my aversion to windows,
still my favorite window scene in all Holland.

I can't understand your aversion to window prostitution. I prefer to know they are in a warmed room than outside. Nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing streetwalkers under their umbrellas when the rain is falling, and I'm not talking about the risks they take for their lives. At least in a window they got all the comfort and security they need to find. Plus an advantage for the mongers : what you see is what you get. Not like some clubs where you have to pay an entrance fee before seeing how the girls look like

By the way, talking about Gina, you could have get as much time for 50€ elsewhere in Alkmaar

Posted: 2009-01-02, 6:37 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
By the way, talking about Gina, you could have get as much time for 50€ elsewhere in Alkmaar

Oh? Care to elaborate? Is there another rld there somewhere?

Posted: 2009-01-04, 9:11 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I mean : elsewhere in Achterdam

Posted: 2009-03-18, 11:41 pm

splodge Power Kat
no problem with the actherdam. i must say i prefer to see what's offer in the windows. girls on the streets is a definite no-no. me and a friend were once offered fun by an african lady on the street for 10 euros!!! she went down to 5 euros but we declined. she said she'd have us both together if we so wished. no thanks. for me, the windows are great. can have a good walk around and then have a think about it and make a hasty return to the girl of your dreams. unless of course, the window is closed by the time you return. which incidentally has happened to me in den haag. however, i settled for another. lol. as for saunas i'm sure you won't be too let down by what you see but overall it's windows for me and i wish england had them. each to their own i suppose.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: