Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar on New Year's Day
Posted: 2009-01-19, 10:54 am

julius
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

I checked out the RLD for the first time and was delighted. Sorry I did not get names but everything I read about the place was confirmed. I drove there and parked in the parking garage right across the street. I was pleased when I left a few hours later that the cost was only several euro. I surveyed the area up and down and spotted several cuties. Before diving in I got a bite to eat at the quick food place which was much better than McDonalds. Also got a beer at a bar. People were taking their weed from across the street and smoking it there. One older guy was boldly violating the no smoking ban (clearly posted) by rolling a spliff right there using a cigarette as his source.

My first was a hot looking blonde who said 35 euro and invited me in. She really put me at ease and mentioned extras. I took the BBBJ which changed the price to 50 for 20 min. She started off with BBBJ after cleaning me and then covered for several positions. She had beautiful natural breasts and large erect nipples that I loved to suck on. I'm a tough nut to crack and did not sample any other extras and decided to move on. After walking around I decided on an erotic brunette. She offered no extras but let me do all the positions and started me off in a really hot doggie and was very giving. I went blank on any more positions and wanted to DATY while she sucked and jerked me but she would not allow that. I felt her ass while she finished me off by HJ and CBJ. Cost was 70 euro for 2 20 min sessions with the second 35 euro paid at the end. BTW she said this window closure stuff is not going to happen.

Cheers,

julius
Re: Alkmaar on New Year's Day
Posted: 2009-02-28, 4:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
wow! open on new years day? i'm living in the wrong country. i should of been dutch. glad you had a great time. i did when i was there too. i can recommend samantha from serbia if she's still there. gave me the ride of my life. favourite of all time. very happy that plans to close the actherdam look like they've been shelved. i shall visit in september :)

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: