Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar 11 - 15 february - part 2
Posted: 2009-02-15, 3:00 pm

neuromancerSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
First part under tripreports.

Cheers and thank's for positive feedback, sorry about misplacing. I haven't been online for a while so it's not been possible for me to post regularly.
In Achterdam again around 8 pm, had another nice session with Victoria. After that I went for a walk and after a while stoppped at The Bom, Houttil 1. Live jazz, so I had a few beers before a went back for another sessio. Nice looking girl with dark long hair, B cup, in chamber 12/1, ungarian, first I turned her down as she was only interested in ½ hour € 50 but after a walk I decided to give it a go and returned. Might have had a beer to much, but wasn't exactly impressed with her perfomance to put i that way.
Jennifer black hair, A cup slim. good looking, in her twenties, chamber16/7, ungarian, very sweet and well performing. Will revisit. .
13.02.2009 A bit late today, was there around 0930 and first had a session with Nancy in nr. 27, nothing special. Bit clockwatching but at least kept up until finish. After that went for a stroll, had a coffee and went back after an hour or so. Found it's time to go for the safe ones and went back to Jennifer, again a very pleasant experience, will be back.
14.02.2009 Going for another session with Jennifer before going to bed, to temping. That was very nice as expected.
Went back again later, around 12 pm, quiet, thought that the street looked like it was deserted, but suddenly a girl popped out from a window. It wasn't many anyway, went for a walk and came back around 2 pm I think. Found a girl who called herself Glamoure in 14, brown hair, white boots, offered a range of services, but from my point of view another I won't visit again.
In the evening I went back for a last session with Jennifer, again a vey pleasent experie nce so I decided to let i be with that.
In summary, among the girls I'v been with it's only Jennifer and Victoria that made me feel an urge to come back. Hope to be back there.

Posted: 2009-02-15, 11:07 pm

clostro Power Kat
Thanks for the nice and precise Alkmaar trip report. I am wondering which map do you refer when pointing girl location. There is this one but it doesn't look to fit
http://www.geocities.com/djazayri/images/achterdam.gif
Clostro
Re: Alkmaar 11 - 15 february - part 2
Posted: 2009-02-16, 8:04 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
@clostro

This map is more accurate and it mentions the Nieuwe Passage built in 2005 :

http://www.geocities.com/djazayri/image ... egrond.jpg

inline image

Posted: 2009-02-16, 9:11 am

clostro Power Kat
Thanks Farid,
Clostro
Posted: 2009-02-18, 10:04 am

ragnarkar
I hope you went for Alina, a young (early 20's) Romanian girl with really dark hair.. probably the best working girl I've ever been with in all of De Wallen and Alkmaar.. and only for 35 Euros! I think she was around #33 or #35 during christmas a few months ago..

Which hungarian girl did you choose around #12? I went for Mia (the kamar to the right) once.. VERY cute girl, same age as me (though looks a lot younger..) She offered only 35Euro, at least for me.. nothing impressive but I got what you'd normally pay 50 Euros for in De Wallen.
Posted: 2009-02-22, 1:13 pm

neuromancerSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Had some problems with map versus terrain myself Clostro.

That was a good map Farid, seems like my numbering fits OK, but to avoid possible misunderstandings, 16 / 7 is the chamber 7 in red area between number 16 and number 18. 20/13 is number 13 inside entrances 20 & 22.

I'm afraid I missed Alina ragnarkar, maybe next time. It might well have been Mia in 12/1, same chamber and absolutely cute when I think about it. Your description of her performance fits well too, actually I was thinking about paying her another visit before having some beers, but decided to go for the safer bets.

Posted: 2009-02-28, 12:16 am

splodge Power Kat
hello all, the road seems upside down. i went to 3e and think it must of been #13 and with a serbian girl called samantha. about 30, prob 32 now. short blonde hair, small baps great body. always on phone but my oh my she gave me the best time i've ever had. she's the reason i want to go back to alkmaar. this sept i plan to do just that. if she's there i'll see her again but if not then i'll try a brazilian. of which, there was a few last time i went. :)

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: