Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar etc
Posted: 2009-03-09, 9:52 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm opening up a new thread here, as discussions of what happens or does not in Alkmaar should not be in a thread about Berti's tragic end.

My comments about limited English amongst the girls in Alkmaar represented my experience, all have been very pleasant, but the standard of English was such that it led to communication problems. Wim put it nicely when he said "it can often get chaotic there because of misunderstandings".

Perhaps read the thread below from Veteren Jim, he describes Alkmaar as he saw it on one visit, and as you can tell he is certainly a fan of the city.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... maar#52788
Alkmaar etc
Posted: 2009-03-10, 12:39 am

smuler Power Kat
Thanks Rheingau for opening up this new thread...

Even in 2007, there was a hint of things to come ??

It was good seeing some of those old names..quality reporting / great information...

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2009-03-10, 1:02 am

Wim Admin
Alkmaar generally is an every week target for me - a vaste influx of mainly (young) Bulgarians , there recently was Nadja ,
very cute slender blonde girl next door , non conversant , not a bombe , but very satisfying , did her twice and next we found her in Den Haag Geleenstraat .... she was more the woman of the world there ....

latest hit is Emi (Emilia) , 2nd kamer on right from the Belshop , slender Bulgarian brunette , very conversant , very satisfying , she's nice horny , much possible with a 35 (make it 40) , irresistible ride on top ....

she's still there ... !

But it's difficult to say go there or there , you always have to find out if they're still there .... !
Re: Alkmaar etc
Posted: 2009-03-10, 1:37 am

jgramos Moderator
Mmmm.....young Bulgarians? Sounds interesting to me! lol!! ;-)

Peace

Posted: 2009-03-10, 2:50 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
I will put a trip report once back home with all names and location. To comment on this thread, i experimented my first misadventure in Alkmaar with bulgarian Maria, she is located room number 2 entrance 6 (one of the first right alley coming from the Achterdam control center). Rather tall, curvy brown hair, well built. As pointed by Reinghau, altought she ensured me that she was speaking english she didn't or a very strange one. She was obviously pimped (i saw him) and did not do the job at all. At the end, when you made a tour of Achterdam and most of the girl say Bulgaria, Bulgaria, Bulgaria....Romania...you dont feel so good and you understand why local authorities want to close this area. Not that you dont feel secure but its obviously the darkside of protitution. So far all my new encounters (in alkmaar) for this trip were very nice, even another girl from Bulgaria. Unfortunatly, Bulgarian Gigi did not pop up. I did met also a local dutch and very cute girl who provided good service, she was like from another planet in Achterdam.
Clostro
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: