Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
nijmegen, deventer, leuwaarden?
Posted: 2009-03-18, 11:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
just wondering if anyone can give me any info on these places? never been to their rlds although inadvertedly ended up in leuwaarden on my way to groningen. however, did not see rld. are these places worth visiting? dont' worry if no-one knows about nijmegen or deventer i shall be posting late september with my personal views. all input welcomed.

Posted: 2009-03-19, 11:43 am

paniked Power Kat
lots of reports on Leeuwaarden from the past (and maybe even a recent one or two). it's well worth it, better than Groningen or any of the places. De Weaze must be seen.

-paniked

Posted: 2009-03-19, 12:25 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
For Deventer's RLD check their website : http://hetlekkerstevandeventer.nl

I highly recommand you a tall brunette hungarian Kira, ex-Alkmaar. She's so hot ! nice boobs, beautiful ass !

Posted: 2009-04-15, 9:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
de weaze? is that a club/sauna? i'm only really into the red light districts. thanks for the tips guys. i'm just going to check out farids hyperlink. thanks lads.

Posted: 2009-04-15, 9:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
hello farid,
thanks for your link. how many kamers are there? the pic of it looks tempting enough for me to go. is it just one street? can't speak/read dutch but am definitely going. will bare in mind your recommendation. thanks.

Posted: 2009-04-16, 5:48 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Here is an RLD map I made. The pins are correct right down to the street and block.

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&h ... eb27e2&z=6
Re: nijmegen, deventer, leuwaarden?
Posted: 2009-04-16, 10:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
thanks for all the info lads. :)

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: