Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Utrecht Boats
Posted: 2009-03-27, 4:17 pm

texastime
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Be in Amsterdam in 2 weeks, and have been wanting to do a side trip to Utrecht since I saw a special on tv a couple of years back about the girls on the boats. Need to try it out, plus they have gotten good reviews on the board. I have googled it and have my map ready, but I really dont want to walk from the train station. Can someone please give an idea how to get there once I get off the train from Amsterdam. Do you take a bus or tram ? If so, what number and where do you get off to be close. I appreciate the help, and will be sure to post my findings when I get back. 16 days and counting...
Re: Utrecht Boats
Posted: 2009-03-28, 12:45 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
All the info you need on the bus to the boats is in my posts below.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=13502

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=12222

It's well worth the visit, i always go there on my trips to Holland , Den Hague is worth a visit as well.
Re: Utrecht Boats
Posted: 2009-04-15, 8:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
for me i love the netherlands and many of the people but dont know much about the language or the national bus system, to my shame. i use the rail network and find it pretty economic and user friendly. utrecht is a beautiful city and there's plenty bars and diners. there are two red light districts. the zandpad would be second in size to de wallen in my opinon with the geleenstraat and groningen (2 streets) not far behind. however, its the smaller street in utrecht that got me to part with my money. sexy black girls, both africans and caribbeans on the poledestraat. bumps in the right places and small waists too. however, they're a bit loud when you walk by. i though they were going to break the glass. also, when i'd finished with a tattooed beauty with a blonde wig i noticed her pimp go straight in. she gave off them vibes when i was on the job but was friendly, but very quiet. it was great though. lol. what a buzz.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: