Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar trip report March 2009
Posted: 2009-03-29, 9:47 pm

clostro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,
I stayed in Amsterdam a week and made 3 visits to Alkmaar. I escaped from the Friday and Saturday evening OZA crowd jumping in the intercity train for Alkmaar. I bought at the automatic machine 5 returns tickets for 62,5 €. At Amsterdam central station, you can choose to pay with Visa card but it is not the case in Alkmaar central station. You can use a return ticket only the same day till 4 o'clock in the morning. You have to stamp it only once. Anyway in Alkmaar the last train which goes back to Amsterdam is at around 0:30 am. I still have left 2 return ticket for my next trip.
Alkmaar city was much more quite than last September but still pleasant.
I made a few tours in Achterdam but i was first very disappointed because there was no sign of Gigi or Roxanna. I asked Roxanna neighbor and she gently answered that she was gone to another Belgium city (Antwerp). Also there was not even one nice looking black girl. Last September, i spotted 3 and visited one (Kisha). Kisha will pop up later in the night but i didn't click so much with her last time and didn't intend to visit her anymore.
Locations will refer to this map http://www.geocities.com/djazayri/image ... egrond.jpg (thanks again Farid)
There was a few very nice looking girl but none hypnotized me. It was rather late, when a slender girl with a very pretty face pop up in the same room as the one used by Roxanna (room 3-second passage). She is rather tall, we exchanged a little smile, i passed but i immediately knew i will come back. She quoted 35€/15mn and here we go. She was very nice talking and gentle, her name is Gina. She is half dutch/Indonesian and raised in NL. Before to proceed, she adjust her phone to ring after 15mn. She was very correct to do it because it was after the preliminaries but once in action, i was always expecting her phone to ring. It really disturbed me. It already happen once but it was in FKK and the session last 30 mn so i didn't worry about it. Moreover she received 2 phone calls, i thought it was time. She was kind not to answer. She was great in action and her limits looked to be far away than mine. My distraction with the phone was stupid because i could have easily tell her after sampling her delights that i will extend the session. No way i was thinking she will again adjust her phone. I regretted so much my thought that i looked for her the other nights to pay her a 70€ visit but she was nowhere to be found. I would highly recommend her.
I was intrigued by a petite girl standing in the set of room numbered 17 on the map. She was amazing and always joking at me. She also quoted 15mn/35€. She told me she was from Romania and her name is Denisa. Once in a room, i was thinking i gonna have a problem. She was really looking too young although she told me she is in her early 20. I didn't realized it when she was standing in the window. I was engaged and could not go back, i didn't regret it. First, once she removed her panties, her body is a woman body very nicely shaped with an incredible natural set of tits and perky nipples. Then everything went smoothly. She is sweet, funny, smart, talkative, beautiful. She told me she has some restrictions but again far from mine. I really enjoyed the time i spent with her. She never rushed me, asked for the 3 kisses when going out. I promised to visit her again and i did. I visited her 3 times. On my last visit, she gave me a nice surprise when going out, i didn't expected it.
All my visits were not so lucky, i passed and discussed (at least tried) many times with Maria from Bulgaria (room 2 entry 6), medium height, curvy brown hair. She was not exactly my type but i found she was friendly. It was a big mistake, she rushed me and didn't do the job. What is funny is that she thought the other night i will come back again. Her English was also almost non existent. It was just a bad choice. I do not blame her.
This night, i passed again many time in front of Kisha window, a few rooms on the right when coming from the control center. I really love her body and also came to my mind her perfectly shaped breast, small but standing very well. Although, i would not qualified my last session with her as great, i decided to visit her again. She was this time lovely and also a great performer. She never rushed me. I did not regret to visit her again. I think it is the first time that i give a second chance to a girl. The chance was for me! Kisha is a nice girl.
I noticed many times a duo who stand at the street windows in the third passage. In fact, i especially noted the blond girl who had a very sweet face. She was reminding me my cousin when she was 20. I didn't feel to ask only for her but one night she was alone and i took the chance. She quoted 35/15mn. Her name is Nicole from Bulgaria. Once inside she was friendly. Her breast is slightly enhanced and her body was less slender that what i imagined but she was my type. After less than 5 mn, what should happen, happened. Her friend came back. At some point i thought she will stay there. She was kind to leave the room but again it disturbed me. Nicole is a nice and friendly girl, It was certainly not my best session in Alkmaar but i may pay her a visit next time.
I had also a special encounter in Alkmaar although i didn't visit her. She told me her name is Christina from Romania and is located room 1, street number 19. She is thin with dark hair, rather nice looking. She decided that this night i will be her victim. She caught me many times in the street and dragged me in her kamer. Once, she saw me, put her pants and jump in the street. I was not feeling so good. She was nice but she didn't speak English, Spanish nor French. We went together and i bought her a redbull at the automatic machine. It was probably a mistake because she drank too much red bull. I could have go with her but i felt things will go out of control. It was already out of control. People were laughing at me and i was embarrassed. She is certainly a nice girl, she called a friend of her so we can exchange a little bit. I left Alkmaar a little bit sad for my last night. I will come back for sure.
Best Regards,
Clostro
Alkmaar trip report March 2009
Posted: 2009-03-30, 2:04 am

smuler Power Kat
Fantastic report Clostro

Thanks for sharing

Recent reports mention a shady element at night

Did you see anything like this ?

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2009-03-31, 3:42 am

Dondi
what kind of shady element?
Re: Alkmaar trip report March 2009
Posted: 2009-03-31, 8:22 am

clostro Power Kat
Thanks a lot Smuler.
I did spot Maria's pimp and he can definitely be classified as a very shady element. There was police all the nights more or less discrete. Police was also much more present in the Amsterdam RLD. When coming back home, i understand it was related to suspicion of terrorism attack.
Clostro
Posted: 2009-04-01, 8:11 pm

m02499
Nice report. Thanks. I am planning a trip to AMS in April. Is it worth going to Alkmaar during the afternoon or are the stars only working the evenings?
Posted: 2009-04-05, 7:24 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi clostro,

Thanks for your reference. In fact, Wim posted that map a long time ago, so I saved it into my personal space.

From now on, with the Achterdam closure looming (avec la fermeture qui se profile à l'horizon), the following trip reports (including yours) will be valuable reports.

Posted: 2009-04-15, 7:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
hello all,
great report. however, the woman you met at the end would of been told to go away by myself. she's sounds like a right pain. personally, i avoid the mouthy ones and try and get a smile from one. if they smile it's usually followed by a good experience in most of my experiences. as for the girl setting her alarm for 15mins wtf? i hope i never meet her although it sounds like you had a great time in the end. i agree, i too would be quite put off by expecting it to ring at anytime.

as for achterdam. it's my second favourite so far. petit but neat. a girl from serbia gave me the time of my life and was warm and friendly with no rush whatsoever. hug, kiss etc at the end. personally my favourite rld is den haag, both the geleenstraat and doublestraat. amsterdams other less known areas are worth a look too. less of a meat market. de pijp and spui/singel. slightly older but i'm a milf addict. lol.

would i go actherdam again? certainly. not sure what it's like at night as i left about 7ish. however, this time i'm gonna check it out at night for the buzz. lol. if anyones into black girls then head off to utrecht and check out poldestraat. big asses small waists and pretty too.

Posted: 2009-05-22, 1:08 am

cocksure Power Kat
post deleted
Posted: 2009-05-25, 9:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
so does anyone know if alkmaar's rld is going to shut down or have it's total window numbers reduced?

Posted: 2009-05-26, 2:20 am

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
m02499 wrote:

Nice report. Thanks. I am planning a trip to AMS in April. Is it worth going to Alkmaar during the afternoon or are the stars only working the evenings?

I haven't been to Alkmaar since last year, but definitely was worth an afternoon visit. Like the Wallen, will be dead before noon, but by 3:00pm should pick up nicely. I was there once in the evening around midnight, and it was maybe a little worse than the afternoon because most of the girls was constantly busy. If you saw one you liked, had better jump right at that moment otherwise she would soon be taken by another. This was a busy evening on the weekend during a gorgeous stretch of weather in the summer time, not sure if it was typical.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: