Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Zandpad Utrecht
Posted: 2009-05-08, 4:58 pm

Twosorefeet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Curiosity got the better of me this morning and as I was passing en-route to Amsterdam I decided to have a drive by and see what the turnout was like.

I was impressed by both the quality and quanitiy of girls around mid morning. When I did get to Amsterdam about an hour later and walked around the windows there I must say I was dissappointed.

There seemed to be ample parking available and it was relatively easy to drive the length of the houseboats. In future I will make enough time in my schedule to take advantage!
Re: Zandpad Utrecht
Posted: 2009-05-11, 12:51 pm

rheingau Power Kat
funnily enough 90% of the local punters do drive the length of the boats. They simply cruise by, and only stop when a girl interests them. When I was there on foot I was the total exception. I've talked to girls who have worked there and this is how it is.

Enjoy.
Re: Zandpad Utrecht
Posted: 2009-05-19, 10:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
was in utrecht in 07 in the middle of the day. about 2pm until 7pm. checked out the other smaller rld in utrecht near the centre and saw about 10-15 african/dominican republic girls. gorgeous big booties, slim waists and pretty faces. thought to myself, "i'll be back". however wanted to check the zandpad out and in my opinion didn't really see much i liked, although i did want to shag on one of those canal boat/house things, lol. walked up and down a few times, chatted to a few girls, etc. noticed they have a working girl office there. probably to hand out condoms, security, etc. dont try and use the toilet. it's for the girls only.
headed back to the smaller rld and had a great time with a afro caribbean domincan republic girl with a fantastic body. nice big ass, fair size tits, blonde hair and really pretty face. nice tattoos on her lower back too. i have to be honest i absolutely loved it and would go back to utrecht just for those few windows. fantastic selection of black girls.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: